What's new

Pakistani teacher blackens faces of girl students

PARAS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A woman teacher allegedly blackened the faces of five girls in a school in Pakistan's Punjab province for not buying textbooks from the shop of her husband. The incident occurred on Wednesday in Toba Tek Singh town, 100km from Lahore. In a written complaint to the district education officer, the families of the girls said Shahida Parveen, a teacher of Sethanwala Government Girls Community Model School, had blackened the faces of Class IV students Laibah, Alia, Natasha, Rimsha and Alesha.

The complaint said the teacher had acted against the girls for not purchasing textbooks from the shop of her husband. It further alleged that the teacher had tortured the girls.

Earlier, the teacher forced each student to pay her Rs. 200, the complaint said.

The education department has ordered a probe and appointed deputy district education officer Bushra Ishaq to conduct the inquiry. "We will take strict action if the teacher is found guilty," Ishaq said.

Pakistani teacher blackens faces of girl students - Hindustan Times

The lady needs chastising.

Petty corruption in our education system is endemic.

Wonder how the Principal allowed this ?

This is highly condemnable, and I hope the teacher is fired.

However I wanted to laugh at the part where it said tortured.

You want to hear torture?

Me at pind school, and my ustad telling me to go cut a branch with a knife so he can beat me with it for not learning sabak.

Haha good times.

Not buying textbooks from her husband's shop. ha ha

Maybe Her husband may have scolded her so much and she in turn passed the anger on girls.

It reminded me of younger days, when few students like me never went to teacher's private tuition and so never got good marks.
Though nowdays private tuition is banned for teachers.

Back
Top Bottom