What's new

Pakistani Taliban threaten Kalash tribe, Ismailis in Chitral

It is that jundullah who was killing shias, ismailis of northern areas and also was involved in church attack of Peshawar.

some thing must be done about this anti-shia group

Stop peace talks... Gather leadership and start planning how to clean home.
If people will spend same amount of energy they are spending for peace talk to discuss how get rid of them will bring some sweet results.
Lately, mostly after election feels like GOP is getting softer. Zardari was useless but he never made environment friendly for TTP. He never gave him sense of they are something by his actions. He did indeed by his inaction.

GOP's approach is sending wrong signals out side world. People wakes up and once for all pressure army and GOP to clean mess.

How many more attacks, threats, does the TTP need to give out before the Military is unleashed on them?

I dont get it.

Do they need to publicly start beheading people in Islamabad before the Military will take action?

this govt. has fast out-lived its utility and the time to take action against the govt and the enemy takfiris is NOW

I only ask one thing , do we have an army and if so , where is it ?

It is that jundullah who was killing shias, ismailis of northern areas and also was involved in church attack of Peshawar.

and what exactly does that have to do with TTP here ? :what:

Your army needs to step in or loose it forever... Waiting on the political leadership now will the biggest mistake they will commit for decades to come..

@FaujiHistorian

The Prophet said: Beware! Whosoever oppresses a Muahid (i.e. Non-Muslim living in Muslim land with agreement) or snatches (any of) his rights or causes him pain which he cannot bear, or takes anything from him without his permission, Then “I WILL FIGHT AGAINST SUCH A (MUSLIM) ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT” [Sunnan Abu Dawud, Volume No. 3, Page No. 170, Hadith No. 3052]

Well, I'm sure the Taliban apologists will find a way to excuse this as well. Only mullahs with their twisted logic can so blatantly transgress the laws of Islam yet still claim some sort of moral high ground.

If they touch even a single member of the Kaalash I will go there myself and hunt these creatures down.

These animals deserve a violent death.

Sad developments .. I hope the threats are being taken seriously.

I only ask one thing , do we have an army and if so , where is it ?

its doing its job......and i would imagine they are pretty irritated right now with the bloody civilians like nawaz sharif and his supporters/slaves

I will swing if a single incident took place ! :angry:

what why???

Tabdeeli aa gayi hai mubarak ho.

First only Muslims were massacred in KPK. Now Minorities are also going to be killed. Naya Pakistan is here.

And talibans call themselves true Muslims. A true Muslim will never force someone to convert on gun point or else he is a fake muslim.

Read the quran and hadiths properly.You are wrong.

They are a 2500 year old culture preserved by the people of present land of Pakistan. The onus is now on the present people of Pakistan to defend these people from barbarians.

Back
Top Bottom