What's new

Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

They should have migrated from Waziristan long ago.It's not even safe for muslims and Pakistan Security forces let alone Sikhs.

NDTV - another indian channel :rofl:

I have a friend who is from Delhi and he is a Muslim. He was born in delhi, his father was born in delhi and his grand father too hopefully was born in delhi (i want to say they are pure indians). But he hates india and support Pakistan everytime we have discussions around

And he is a real fan of Musharraf and believes India does not provide equal rights to Indian muslims and i keep telling him different stories that india is not a bad country either but he is not willing to accept that.

Please give him Pakistani nationality as he is more like a Pakistani and i believe may be once again we have some peoples from both countries who are willing to exchange borders........ lets have a free n fair elections to whole of India and Pakistan once again and divide the land according to the percentage of Population :lol:

offtopic post.

Plz stick to topic.

Topic is about Sikhs wanting Indian citizeship

They should have migrated from Waziristan long ago.It's not even safe for muslims and Pakistan Security forces let alone Sikhs.

instead of showing some respect to dead , mate your are telling that fault lies with them.

Where did they might had gone???

In IDP camps or beg on roads???

No offence to anyone here

A sikh will die but will not restore to mercy of someone else and beg on road
Thats what Khalsa stand.

SGPC should force govt. to provide citizenship to them

offtopic post.

Plz stick to topic.

Topic is about Sikhs wanting Indian citizeship

i know, i understand........ it hurts :P if you say i can give you his mobile number........ keep talking to him and try to convince him that he is from India so he should start loving India :rofl

instead of showing some respect to dead , mate your are telling that fault lies with them.

Where did they might had gone???

In IDP camps or beg on roads???

No offence to anyone here

A sikh will die but will not restore to mercy of someone else and beg on road
Thats what Khalsa stand.

SGPC should force govt. to provide citizenship to them
They can go any where it is there motherland....IDP camps dont ask ur religion and are not begging for money from anybody....they are run by GOP for our people who dont have any place else to go...free medicine,doctors,fans,tents and financial help is provided by GOP.
And dont try to bring the religious color into ur post...PAKISTAN IS NOT JUST FOR MUSLIMS ITS FOR EVERY PAKISTANI IRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION ,GENDER OR ANYTHING ELSE.
We arent a shame secular country that discrminates its own people on petty issues like caste or creed:pakistan:

Its sad that two pakistanis lost their lives to terrorists. and about their relatives trying to flee to india, I wouldn't want that. they are pakistanis and they should find refuge somewhere else in pakistan. like lahore city or any other city where they can be safe. IMO, indians should worry about indians only, not some hindu/sikh etc... of other countries.

They can go any where it is there motherland....IDP camps dont ask ur religion and are not begging for money from anybody....they are run by GOP for our people who dont have any place else to go...free medicine,doctors,fans,tents and financial help is provided by GOP.
And dont try to bring the religious color into ur post...PAKISTAN IS NOT JUST FOR MUSLIMS ITS FOR EVERY PAKISTANI IRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION ,GENDER OR ANYTHING ELSE.
We arent a shame secular country that discrminates its own people on petty issues like caste or creed:pakistan:

so the two sikhs who were beheaded it had nothing to do with their religion

well thousands of innocent Muslims are dying in Pakistan every year........... so what if 2 sikhs died? i regret that and i understand the feelings when somebody is dead but is that mean they stop being patriotic and go against their motherland?

Come on the love for your country is inside your blood........ i am sure even if 1000 sikhs dies they won't stop loving Pakistan and this is a very little incident

Thousands of indians leave india every year and move to what they consider a better place for them. Whats the big deal in somebody else coming to india?

If some sikhs do want to come to india, and the news may be true. Some hindus from those parts moved to india last year and everyone kept saying 'indian media blah blah' the news turned out to be true.

If you live in ulhasnagar, you'll know pakistani sindhis keep moving to india all the time.

THIS IS NOT EVEN NEWS.

Thousands of indians leave india every year and move to what they consider a better place for them. Whats the big deal in somebody else coming to india?

If some sikhs do want to come to india, and the news may be true. Some hindus from those parts moved to india last year and everyone kept saying 'indian media blah blah' the news turned out to be true.

If you live in ulhasnagar, you'll know pakistani sindhis keep moving to india all the time.

THIS IS NOT EVEN NEWS.

yesterday you were saying BS in another thread that More Shia's dies every year in riots in Pakistan than what happened in Gujarat and today you are telling us that Pakistanis moves to India :rofl:

Either prove it from non-Indian source or stop spreading rumours

Terrorists have no religion ever thought about army and forces personel who were killed by beheading?or the people who were askesd to leave in swat and other parts?
3 million people moved out of swat tell me were they not muslim?:hitwall:

well thousands of innocent Muslims are dying in Pakistan every year........... so what if 2 sikhs died? i regret that and i understand the feelings when somebody is dead but is that mean they stop being patriotic and go against their motherland?

Come on the love for your country is inside your blood........ i am sure even if 1000 sikhs dies they won't stop loving Pakistan and this is a very little incident

im sure they wont the point i was making was that not everything is rosey in pakistan the same for india but if you keep denying theres a problem you never fix it

Back
Top Bottom