What's new

Pakistani Scientist Among 10 Global Thematic Icons of the Decade 2001-2010

Grow up. What is there to be embarrassed about? That people welcome scientific contributions? Any news can be bombarded by sceptics. I dont care who is right here but the fact is that you dont have any evidence to prove your claims. The whole point of this forum is to discuss news from various sources. If he is fake then prove it and facts will be established.

The supporters are understandably reacting positively to the news article. Only you should be embarrassed about missing the point of an online forum.

Yes dear you are right. they just want to make some noise around here. No Proof provided yet by those sceptics. Just trying to make conspiracies
Every one know these people.

"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another,
and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you"
- Wayne Dyer

that is the best what i red in all this thread

I have a feeling all these new IDs are created by Mr. Hafi himself.

1157313802_f9142b6217_o.jpg

images

images

images

images

http://t0.gstatic.com
/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2Er1z7DJYMyRkc0fz07dfDNecB6xf7uZE6RwicZu_PNB6U0Si
/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUy47U16Kav7idNPwmJjj4_j1P97xZEtRH7d26ngtBNT522n_Chg[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

images

images

images

can any one answer me why julian assange is nominated
because i think he created hatred among people's and countries which were having very good relations before his leaks

i think assange is something created by USA and ISRAEL to build distances between friendly nations

I am Mahnoor from CIMR Punjab University.

I really feel very sorry for all people, who oppose Dr. Hafi on different forums in disgusting manner. I have read all stories and this all is not more then hue and cry. You all should not play fast and loose with any person, you don’t know. All of your arguments are platitudes and hold no water I think all of you are superficialls.

I met Dr.Hafi first time when he came to Punjab University for an orientation. All science faculty deans and V.C. attended that orientation. He is really a man of letters. People like Dr. Aurangzeb Hafi ought to be respected. His achievements are above board. It is not the right way to inquire anybody.

This is my mobile number 03344489646.

If any one wants to know about the ins and outs of Dr.Hafi make a call to me or come to CIMR Punjab University.

G I dont care who is right here but the fact is that you dont have any evidence to prove your claims. The whole point of this forum is to discuss news from various sources. If he is fake then prove it and facts will be established.

It's fake, 100% pukka

Check this from the Express Tribune. They updated their article

UPDATE: January 26, 2011

Dr. Aurangzaib Hafi was never awarded by the the Sovereign Order of Malta. The Sovereign Order of Malta does not award the prize ‘ten Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade’.

The organization called Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, has no connection with the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and Malta, also known popularly as the Sovereign Order of Malta or as the Knights of Malta. This organization it is not authorized to use our name and emblems which are legally registered as service marks or trademarks in more than 100 countries. The persons associated with it, likewise, are unknown to us.

We feel obliged to advise you that there are persons or organizations, which make use of our name or variants for commercial or personal purpose unrelated to the aims and traditions of the Order Sovereign Order of Malta.

We have taken immediate action to understand who is behind this, and the perpetrators will be prosecuted.

Thank you for inquiring. Best regards

Eugenio Ajroldi di Robbiate

Communications manager

Sovereign Military Order of Malta

Via Condotti, 68 – 00187 Rome

http://tribune.com.pk/story/108003/prof-hafi-among-global-thematic-merit-icons-of-the-decade/

TLDR: it was a hoax

Last edited:
As I was saying all along, skepticism helps. I am not saying that I was right because a pakistani cant win such thing. I was just pointing out the lack of any cross reference. Many pakistanis here were just trying to abuse me instead of providing some evidence.

As you can see most intelligent pakistani members stayed away from this thread, but they could have supported me.
Also, I dont have 50 ids as somebody claimed. You can go through the forum to see that my views are not necessarily same as other's in other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom