What's new

Pakistani Residents Attacked in Bahrain

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Pakistani residents attacked by mobs in Bahrain. Pakistani community in Bahrain must rally together and support one another. Pakistani-Bahraini Police and Bahraini police overall must punish and avenge the Pakistani community there and uphold the laws and protect the residents and citizens.

The Pakistani Protectorate of Bahrain must be secured.

Last edited by a moderator:
who is mobs?it is too evil to attack the common people .they should be execution by shooting .

The mobs are Bahraini "opposition groups" protesting against the Bahrain government.

Video from: Bahrain Press

Video from: Bahrain Press

Truth about the violent protests and sabotage in Bahrain

Pakistani residents attacked by mobs in Bahrain. Pakistani community in Bahrain must rally together and support one another. Pakistani-Bahraini Police and Bahraini police overall must punish and avenge the Pakistani community there and uphold the laws and protect the residents and citizens.

The Pakistani Protectorate of Bahrain must be secured.

Thats the cause of the problem. Police is not meant to avenge deaths.

our einstine govt and army sent mercenaries and commissioned forces to help the bahrain govt :(

Wise up, many of the Pakistani-Bahraini policeman and soldiers in Bahrain Defence Force have been living in Bahrain for years, long before the recent protests began. Not to mention it is the Government of Bahrain that has advertised in Pakistan to legally hire law enforcement/ military personnel in order to restore order in Bahrain. They needed a large number of experienced personnel.

AFAIK at this time it doesn't mean Bahraini people hate Pakistanis it's a fringe in the opposition group responsible for this.

Avenge them by bringing lawful justice. You need clarity there it is.

Thanks, but the problem is that "Bahraini" Police also thinks like that. They see themselves as a force meant to clobber down any uprising not as a law enforcement agency. As a result of which Bahrainis have growing hatred against the Pakistanis.

good
they need to get out. If Pakistanis were trying to enslave me and my family in my own country I would do a million times worse. What is the diff between Pakistani merceneries and African merceneries in Libya? And don't tell me these are civilians. If the Pakistni govt cared about these civilians, then it would ban Pakistani citizens from going over there to fight for the regime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom