What's new

Pakistani involvement in bombing of Indian Embassy in Kabul proved

Yes, that's the "evidence" I am talking about. Nothing has happened in regards to it. Neither US nor UN has taken any action. This is not any new "evidence", it has existed since 2008. Present it at an international level like UN, the way you expect Pakistan to present the evidence. Then we can talk.
we didnt had any proof at that time
but now it seems,we have some(after doing this investigation)

i think now India can go to the international bodies

we didnt had any proof at that time
but now it seems,we have some(after doing this investigation)

i think now India can go to the international bodies

I've heard of this intercepted call since 2008. That has always been there. I am not sure what's new hear. Either way it's never been presented at an international level.

Jealous of smely indians? are you serious folk :lol:
What your post has to do with the topic, or troling as usual like keyboard hindu warriors? That's a fact that you guy's are drama keen, and start crying like kids. Oh forget completly, talking about dramas, you guys are really good in playing new kind of dramas: rape dramas on daily basis :lol:

Kid we are not indian who grews up watching bollywood massala and brain washed by your own stupid media, we know who is doing what, and when we give you a reply in your Ar$$ don't start crying li8ke indian raped girls LOL
You clearly are not a good human being. Let alone a pakistani. Let's see what you tell about these terror attacks or rapes when someone you know is a victim. I m sure you won't be loling then.

You clearly are not a good human being. Let alone a pakistani. Let's see what you tell about these terror attacks or rapes when someone you know is a victim. I m sure you won't be loling then.
Now star playing the victim cards, and yeah by your definition of good human, it's seem there are not more then few thousand good human in India.

Now star playing the victim cards, and yeah by your definition of good human, it's seem there are not more then few thousand good human in India.
So why do you want to be like one those bad human being? Both India and PAkistan have their share of loonies, why do you want to be like one of them? Do you ppl indian and pakistani trolls think posting abuses here gonna change anything what was already put into motion?

So why do you want to be like one those bad human being? Both India and PAkistan have their share of loonies, why do you want to be like one of them? Do you ppl indian and pakistani trolls think posting abuses here gonna change anything what was already put into motion?
every action has a reaction, indians are doing pure bullsh!t propaganda with not a single real basis, and i am doing what i am supposed to do.

Why Pakistan allowing terrorist Hafeez Saeed to roam freely in their country? In every message and videos of him, He clearly attacking India and USA. where is the guarantee he is not planning some terror attacks against India\USA in future?

It's clear that he will be another big issue like Osama Bin Laden for Pakistan sooner or later.
never attached USA but attacked india ... he is proud of it .. he thinks he took revenge of 100000 of Kashmir death

SO now they will punish us by not including our players in IPL :P

Happend in 2001 or 2002 it' still a drama just like 2008 bombay drama, that's a fact. About wich terrorist attack i am boasting? that's the problem with you indian, you conclude from your behind for nothing. I am laughting at how you are blaming us for the attack on indian embassy in kabul, since you have not a single proof as usual. Did we told you to go there? so why are you crying now? You are a typical indian (no offence).
Been an engineer and having friends both throught NDA and CDS mean nothing since they are not policy maker, they are simple soldier. That's how mature you are. And what's so special about indian foreign policy expanding through out this world, every country is doing same if you do a littel analysis of world geopolitics.

Intelligence agency's of major countries confirmed Pak hand in Kabul embassy attack,2001 attack and 2008 attack.
So no more talks about that.Denial is in your blood .No one can change that character.Whole the world know about the Pak activities .So your eye washing will not prove anything.
You already praised about the that coward actions .After all you can only do coward acts like that.
Afghanistan is not your client state or private property.Your pipe dream about the ending of Afghan -India friendly relation will not going to happen.More you provoke us, more will be the strength of a Afghan -India relation.
Military officers know about the something that a civilian like me cant understand.
Friend India's foreign policy about Pakistan is just a matter about Kashmir and that s will end there.But Indian Foreign policy is not just confined to this Kashmir issue where Pakistan foreign policy makers spend a lot for these single Kashmir issue.India foreign policy is expanding .I know for people like you truth will cause a lot of pain .But this is the truth.
Any repeating attempt of Pakistan for attack like Kabul embassy will be a disaster for Pakistan international image.Your country already taste it after 2008 attack .And Pakistan officially acknowledge Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani.
For India current main weapons are strong diplomacy and powerful economic leverage.These weapons are something that you cant imagine.

Intelligence agency's of major countries confirmed Pak hand in Kabul embassy attack,2001 attack and 2008 attack.
So no more talks about that.Denial is in your blood .No one can change that character.Whole the world know about the Pak activities .So your eye washing will not prove anything.
You already praised about the that coward actions .After all you can only do coward acts like that.
Afghanistan is not your client state or private property.Your pipe dream about the ending of Afghan -India friendly relation will not going to happen.More you provoke us, more will be the strength of a Afghan -India relation.
Military officers know about the something that a civilian like me cant understand.
Friend India's foreign policy about Pakistan is just a matter about Kashmir and that s will end there.But Indian Foreign policy is not just confined to this Kashmir issue where Pakistan foreign policy makers spend a lot for these single Kashmir issue.India foreign policy is expanding .I know for people like you truth will cause a lot of pain .But this is the truth.
Any repeating attempt of Pakistan for attack like Kabul embassy will be a disaster for Pakistan international image.Your country already taste it after 2008 attack .And Pakistan officially acknowledge Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani.
For India current main weapons are strong diplomacy and powerful economic leverage.These weapons are something that you cant imagine.
Oh i think i have hit someone nerves, i am sorry :lol:
Where are proofs? I can also bash your country for doing terrorism in south asia, but we are not like you. You guy's are genetically liars, thats a fact and the whole world know that. You guy's are brainwashed since your childhood with you media and bollywood massala, so can't do anything for you.
Talking about coward, tell me what did you do after your parliment and bombay drama oooh the great courageous hindu warriors? The answer is: Circus in front of us, and we have had a good laugh :lol:
Talking about afghanistan, you make me laugh again. The white afghans who use to kill you like animals in past are your friends now? Did you know the meaning of "hindu kush" mountains? lol The truth is we gonna wipe your darky a$$ in afghanistan very soon, infact you guys know that. Training few afghan officers and you think you have the whole afghanistan in your pockets? Actually you know nothing about the afghans cultures, and what is going one there, wait few month and you will get it. In other world, history witness: THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN AFGHANISTAN.

The role of Pakistan's notorious Inter-Services Intelligence in the 2008 suicide car bombing of the Indian Embassy in Afghanistan is back in focus because of revelations in a new book, which says the attack was sanctioned and monitored by senior officials of the spy agency.

US and Afghan intelligence intercepted phone calls from Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officials in Pakistan, hearing them plan the attack with militants in Kabul days before the bombing on July 7, 2008.

At the time, intelligence officials monitoring the phone calls did not know what was being planned, but a high-level ISI operative's involvement in promoting a terrorist attack was clear, says The Wrong Enemy: America in Afghanistan 2001-2004, by journalist Carlotta Gall.

article-2587474-1C84E28400000578-926_634x391.jpg

The evidence was so compelling that the US administration dispatched then CIA deputy chief Stephen Kappes to Islamabad to remonstrate with the Pakistanis. But the bomber struck before Kappes reached Pakistan, according to excerpts from the book.

Investigators found the bomber's cellphone in the wreckage of his explosives-laden car.
They tracked down his Afghan collaborator in Kabul, a man who provided logistics for the attack.

In the book, released next month, Gall writes that the collaborator was in direct contact with Pakistan by telephone, and the number he called was that of a high-level ISI official in Peshawar. The official had sufficient seniority that he reported directly to ISI headquarters in Islamabad, according to the book.

article-2587474-1C85048C00000578-499_306x756.jpg

+2
Reports of an ISI role in the attack on the Indian mission in Kabul had also emerged weeks after the suicide bombing. At the time, sources had said an analysis of the explosives used in the attack by forensic experts of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan had concluded that they originated from the Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) in the northern Pakistani city of Wah.

It is no small coincidence that some of the grenades used in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks were also traced back to the POF unit in Wah. The grenades were manufactured by POF under licence from an Austrian firm.

American officials also said at the time of the Kabul bombing that members of the Haqqani network, which is based in the North Waziristan tribal region of Pakistan, were involved in the attack. The suicide attack killed 58 people, including defence attaché Brigadier Ravi Datt Mehta, Indian Foreign Service officer V. Venkateswara Rao, two Indo-Tibetan Border Police personnel, and injured over 140.

Due to the alerts from US and Afghan intelligence, security at the Indian Embassy was strengthened before the attack. The suicide bomber struck just as the mission's main gate was opened to let in a car carrying Brigadier Mehta and the IFS officer.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had raised Pakistan's role in the attack with his then counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani on the sidelines of a SAARC summit in Colombo in August 2008. After initially agreeing to look into India's concerns, Pakistan later contended there was "no evidence" of ISI's involvement in the attack.

Gall writes in her book that the bombing of the Indian Embassy was not a "subtle attack needling an old foe" and the plan was to send "a message not just to India but to the 42 countries that were contributing to the NATO-led international force to rebuild Afghanistan".

Her book has already created a furore in Pakistan after an excerpt carried recently in The New York Times stated that the ISI ran a special desk to handle Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden, who was killed in a US raid in Abbottabad in May 2011.

The book also claims there was regular correspondence between bin Laden and Pakistani jihadi leaders like Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Mohammed Saeed. Pakistan denies these claims.

ISI nailed in Kabul embassy outrage: 2008 bombing plan WAS hatched in Pakistan, new book claims | Mail Online

WTF lollll lollll Cell phone lol after that huge blast lol

You guys tried your best to even show terrorists with uncut penises to imply they are Indian terrorists. Level of desperation at best. LOL!

Why so upset uncut penises per yea indian terrorists per ?

Back
Top Bottom