Pakistani Fashion

Lux_Style_Awards_2012_6.jpg

Mahira_Khan_at_Lux_Style_Awards_2012.jpg

Mehreen_Syed_at_Lux_Style_Awards_2012.jpg

Nabila_at_Lux_Style_Awards_2012.jpg

Rupinder_Magon_Qurram_Hussain_at_Lux_Style_2012.jpg

Sanam_Chaudhri_at_Lux_Style_Awards_2012.jpg

Sharmeen_Obaid_Chinoy_at_Lux_Style_Awards_2012.jpg

This thread has become pretty vast there is literally dozens of pages and hundreds of pics I didn't even see before is that the band josh i see there ? thx again so much for your hard work Shamk really appreciate it.My tharkiness aside it also lifts my spirits to see the glamourous and glitzy side of Pakistan other than the usual depressing stuff.

This thread has become pretty vast there is literally dozens of pages and hundreds of pics I didn't even see before is that the band josh i see there ? thx again so much for your hard work Shamk really appreciate it.My tharkiness aside it also lifts my spirits to see the glamourous and glitzy side of Pakistan other than the usual depressing stuff.

1st two are awesome actresses.

Yea its them, they are getting very famous in Pakistan, putting my tharki-ness aside, the whole pointing of me posting on this thread is to promote different and very glamorous side of Pakistan which we rarely see in international news, can't thank you enough for starting the thread.

Back
Top Bottom