What's new

Pakistan will not tolerate cross-border attacks, says Kayani

So no more dharnas against drones.

KEwl...

why no more dharna? you believe in democracy ? if yes then you should know every one has right to dharna in democracy as i know pakistan is republic country .

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

A country who is pursuing terrorism as there main tool in its
1) Foreign policy (To pressure India)
2) Economy ( that famous milking a cow US that happened for the past 10 years).
3) National Security (peace treaty agreement with the good taliban :-), getting strategic depth in afganistan using terror groups)

Has no right to claim that they will not tolerate cross borders attacks by some unknown elements.

What was Gen Kayani thinking !
Is he dreaming that the mess in the Afganistan will stop after the US withdrawl. Pakistan will have to face the terror from AFPak border for years to come. Terror is like a boomerang when you throw it against some one it will return to you with same force.

go bit the dust and if you have balls come attack us simply don't bash with colors and fonts but come to border if you drink milk of mom not nestle lolz:whistle:

why no more dharna? you believe in democracy ? if yes then you should know every one has right to dharna in democracy as i know pakistan is republic country .

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

go bit the dust and if you have balls come attack us simply don't bash with colors and fonts but come to border if you drink milk of mom not nestle lolz:whistle:

I dont understand yaara

INdia ki Qamar MEIn hamesha dard rehti hey

Cahhey wo us ki achahi mein kiun na ho
i.e.
*PAkistan APni DEFENCE mazboot karey to INDIA IS WORRY
*PAkistan KOI FOREIGN DEAL KAREY KISI BHI muamle mein INDIA is WORRY

or abb to eik normal INDIAN ko bhi TEntion ho ti hey :D

abhi dekhna INDIA PHIR WORRY HO GA LAAZMI

agey agey dekho

PAkistani TOilet mein bhi jayein gey to INDIA WORRY ho ga :bad:

Pakistan Air Force used its fighter jets to destroy the mortar and machine gun positions used by the Afghan troops. These positions were being used to by the Afghan troops to attack two Pakistani posts of Miskinai and Sangpura in the Bajaur area.

Pakistani Federal Minister for States and Frontier Regions, Lt-Gen K.M. Shaikh informed the media that Afghan Askaris were firing at Pakistani posts of Miskinai and Sangpura and security personal on these posts returned inkind with their own guns and motor.

Lt-Gen K.M. Shaikh told the local media that today Pakistan Air Force as brought in to completely destroy enemy positions. Pakistan air force carried out reconnaissance over the area to detect and fix the enemy positions and later on destroyed them into prices.

Federal Minister for States and Frontier Regions said that over 1000 Afghan troops infiltrated into the Pakistani territory from three places on May 19 in the Bajaur area at Sahi and yesterday again at Miskinai and Sangpura.

Minister said that many of the Afghan soldiers which were wounded and captured by the Pakistani security forces have confessed that over 1,000 Afghan troops were involved in these attacks against Pakistan.

Pakistani Governemnt has so far avoid answering the questioning about sources of arms and ammunition used by these troops, but minister he told the media “Afghanistan does not manufacture arms and is being supplied with these arms by some countries. The captured arms bear these markings as well.”

Pakistan Air Force Destroys Invading Afghan Forces ~ Pakistan Military Review

Dude this incident happened in early 1960s.That federal minister for states and frontier regions Lt.Gen k.M Sheikh is long dead.

actually Pakistan is well aware of what is inevitable; as a neighbour country (that shares a long porous border, has faced cross border attacks, and deals with millions of their 'war-affectees') so we have MORE than our fair share of say in this matter; which you on the other hand, do not since you are not neighbours with them and don't have to 'pocket' much of the responsibility that we have to

i mean, how many refugees of Afghanistan does india house anyways?

something for you to think about, before trying to ''voice'' yourself using large and colorful fonts which don't make your point (if you actually had one) any more valid or 'heard'

Mr. Kayani, are the drone attacks emanating from within the border?

Please write down what you WILL tolerate since you will clearly tolerate some attacks on Pakistan. I can't stand his double speak, as a Pakistani I can't imagine someone being this sissy about dealing with foreigners attacking your soil.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

PAF took out enemy positions in a foreign country and no one raises a peep? I find this hard to believe.

Pakistan army and its jarnail kiyanahi are double speakers. Showing exceptional bravardo in their media statements, ghazi postures during photo shoots, issuing strict "warnings" every now and then without any substance in their intent and capacity, to take on mighty US or its agents like RD or barbaric talibs choosing and picking FC jawans or powerful India.

Just yesterday I think a drone dispatched couple of terror commanders to djannat along with killing some innocents-a kid and a woman, what did kiyanahi do? False bravardo and big mouth.

Pakistan army and its jarnail kiyanahi are double speaker. Showering exceptional bravardo in their media statements, ghazi postures during photo shoots, issuing strict "warnings" every now and then without any substance in their intent and capacity, to take on mighty US or its agents like RD or barbaric talibs choosing and picking FC jawans or powerful India.

Just yesterday I think a drone dispatched couple of terror commanders to djannat along with killing some innocents-a kid and a woman, what did kiyanahi do? False bravardo and big mouth.

its not double standards kid if you know its diplomacy today halliry clinton said we are ready to talk with HAQQANI you know what its mean ?

Pakistan will not tolerate cross-border attacks....

what it will do otherwise? ..I am not talking about any attact from Indian side.

Pakistan army and its jarnail kiyanahi are double speakers. Showing exceptional bravardo in their media statements, ghazi postures during photo shoots, issuing strict "warnings" every now and then without any substance in their intent and capacity, to take on mighty US or its agents like RD or barbaric talibs choosing and picking FC jawans or powerful India.

Please don't mistake my condemnation of Kiyani's inaction for any endorsement against the Pakistan Army which has worked hard in fighting off the terrorism menace.

kayani is a kid, he doesnt know, what ever he barks, the world's not gonna listen if america kills pakistais through drone attacks and kayani doesnt speak against it, kayani is hypocrite

How PAF can allow some one to take control of their air spaces. Pakistani people doesn't care if terrorists of big names dies in these drone attacks. only thing Pakistani people care is that they have made PAF the owner of their skies and PAF against the will of it's people cannot give control to some one else. No other country should be allowed to operate inside Pakistan. I don't understand what are the things that our army is restraining to take any step. It is very demoralizing.

Situation Analysis:

Ten years of Afghan war showing miserable picture of any success in Afghanistan. Despite presence of more than one hundred fifty thousand US and foreign troops and 32 billion dollars annual expenditures things are going bad to worse in Afghanistan.

The troop surge and military operations in the South and East has failed to bring peace in the country.

Killing of several Karzai top aids in heavy security Zones showing miserable position of the puppet Karzai government.

Despite heavy expenditures recent plan to shift burden of security of different Afghan cities to Afghan security forces have failed to provide desire results.

True reality is that most Afghan soldiers trained by US and Isaf forces are not reliable and they have secret relations with resistance forces; these secret relations and firing incidents have claimed many ISAF lives and even bred mistrust between ANA and NATO forces (in the media, they try to paint a rosy picture)

Country is also facing worst wave of suicide attacks and even high security zone are not save from these types of attacks. Recently several top aids of Kerzai including his own drug-baron brother Wali Karzai, former president and peace negotiator Burhanuddin Rabbani, powerful war lord and General Dawood, Kandahar police chief lost their lives in heavy security zone.

After ten years of war and presence of forces of forty three countries -the mighty NATO alliance even US bases, high security zones, UNO installations and foreign embassies are not safe from recent attacks of militants. Recently militants occupied heart of Kabul green zone for several hours in a brazen show of force.

Civilians, unfortunately, are paying a high price and have been caught between militants and foreign forces; this year a record number of innocent civilians lost their lives in NATO air strikes and taleban bombings; according to UNO recent estimates opium cultivation increased sixty one percent this year.

After ten years things are going bad to worse and according to new survey sixty five percent US public has opposed recent direction of Afghan war which provides nothing except deaths and destructions.....it's an unwinnable war in the sense that it cannot be won using just military means. Proof of that is the fact that despite the ''surge'' as they call it, the resistance forces are still able to carry out audacious attacks and are still in control of a good chunk of the entire country.

Situation Analysis:

Ten years of Afghan war showing miserable picture of any success in Afghanistan. Despite presence of more than one hundred fifty thousand US and foreign troops and 32 billion dollars annual expenditures things are going bad to worse in Afghanistan.

The troop surge and military operations in the South and East has failed to bring peace in the country.

Killing of several Karzai top aids in heavy security Zones showing miserable position of the puppet Karzai government.

Despite heavy expenditures recent plan to shift burden of security of different Afghan cities to Afghan security forces have failed to provide desire results.

True reality is that most Afghan soldiers trained by US and Isaf forces are not reliable and they have secret relations with resistance forces; these secret relations and firing incidents have claimed many ISAF lives and even bred mistrust between ANA and NATO forces (in the media, they try to paint a rosy picture)

Country is also facing worst wave of suicide attacks and even high security zone are not save from these types of attacks. Recently several top aids of Kerzai including his own drug-baron brother Wali Karzai, former president and peace negotiator Burhanuddin Rabbani, powerful war lord and General Dawood, Kandahar police chief lost their lives in heavy security zone.

After ten years of war and presence of forces of forty three countries -the mighty NATO alliance even US bases, high security zones, UNO installations and foreign embassies are not safe from recent attacks of militants. Recently militants occupied heart of Kabul green zone for several hours in a brazen show of force.

Civilians, unfortunately, are paying a high price and have been caught between militants and foreign forces; this year a record number of innocent civilians lost their lives in NATO air strikes and taleban bombings; according to UNO recent estimates opium cultivation increased sixty one percent this year.

After ten years things are going bad to worse and according to new survey sixty five percent US public has opposed recent direction of Afghan war which provides nothing except deaths and destructions.....it's an unwinnable war in the sense that it cannot be won using just military means. Proof of that is the fact that despite the ''surge'' as they call it, the resistance forces are still able to carry out audacious attacks and are still in control of a good chunk of the entire country.

Abu:

1. Great analysis, but what has this to do with Gen Kayani's statement? I am sure there is a connection but could you please tell me if it is what I suspect it is.

2. Given that connection that you indicate, would you care to do a similarly honest analysis of Pakistan, if you please. Thanks.

Solution is very Simple

a) Pakistan should create a 40,000 army , send them into Afghanistan. Create a 400 km buffer between Afghanistan and Pakistan
and if possible integrate the whole region into Pakistan and declare Afghanistan as a new province

b) Do elections in region and offer local angry groups to give up arms and take part in politics and be member of society

c) Build infrastructure and waive fees for transit as its Pakistani province now

d) Give India MFN status and let them trade with new province as with rest of Pakistan

e) NATO goes home , we ask for surplus equipment and funds for maintaining army presence in Afghanistan
and US problem is solved they go home all soldiers and focus on their economy :agree:

The NEW PAKISTAN

5dkpxf.jpg

Afghinia province and Pakistan a beautiful new begining
pakistan-including-afghania-32.png

Finally , GWADAR is linked up by roads to inland in Afghania provice and we consurct 5 new cities size of Karachi

a) Creating jobs
b) Economy
c) prosperity for Afghania provicne and Pakistan
d) All companies in Pakistan move into Afghania province and hire local workers and also people migrate from Pakistan into Afghania provice
e) END OF WAR

This will also be official end for Taliban / Al Qaida heavens , if Pakistan integrates the province into itself , because then they have no place to hide our police/ soliders would capture the culprits and the problem will be fixed

^^ i like the idea, but pakistan will rather become bug shape, not a sleak smart shape:)

^^ i like the idea, but pakistan will rather become bug shape, not a sleak smart shape:)

Thank you for that levity, for it is the first time, to my knowledge, when esthetics of a country's "shape" on the map have been described as a consideration for such a plan! :D

Back
Top Bottom