What's new

Pakistan wants Afghanistan to hand over Mulla Fazlullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnd3x0

Reaction score
nice initiative there but I don't think there will be any action taken out by other side.

This is like asking a blind person to pass over the curry..

It's bad but to see a similar situation on which Pakistanis used to laugh on India for asking to handover some of the terrorists, many here used to laugh.. why not laugh now?

^^Agreed. Afghanistan is crawling with ISI agents.....

All these terrorists known as CIA’s TTP run into Afghanistan when they get heavy beatings from Pak Army & then later these terrorists come back in numbers & they try to re enter Pakistan, we have seen this over & over again in the past. This is where PAF needs to play a major role by protecting the borders but I don’t see them that active & I don’t understand why, plus this is where Pakistan Army or the Intel Agencies needs armed drones to reduce the heavy burden on Pak Army, this will slow down cross border terrorism from Afghanistan.

So the end result is all these rented terrorists are hiding, operating from Afghanistan & from the laps of their masters.

With your logic, we could also say that India or China is crawling with ISI agents and that might not neccesarily be true!

ISI knows every square inch of Afghanistan.

ISI created Taliban in Afghanistan

The outcome of the Afghanistan war will weigh heavily on Pakistan.

Thus there are ISI agents all over Afghanistan.

Ask yourself what is the purpose of ISI?

You need to intently think and ponder posts..

All these terrorists known as CIA’s TTP run into Afghanistan when they get heavy beatings from Pak Army & then later these terrorists come back in numbers & they try to re enter Pakistan, we have seen this over & over again in the past. This is where PAF needs to play a major role by protecting the borders but I don’t see them that active & I don’t understand why, plus this is where Pakistan Army or the Intel Agencies needs armed drones to reduce the heavy burden on Pak Army, this will slow down cross border terrorism from Afghanistan.

So the end result is all these rented terrorists are hiding, operating from Afghanistan & from the laps of their masters.

Same way LET and JEM terrorists are beaten by IA and they are supported by PA and will come back to get killed.

It's bad but to see a similar situation on which Pakistanis used to laugh on India for asking to handover some of the terrorists, many here used to laugh.. why not laugh now?

For Instance ????? If u r talking about Hafiz Saeed then my friend come up with proof and please dont give IndiaTV proofs. And kasab the supposed ISI agent is already in ur custody and is STILL ALIVE. Kill him first .

And lets not turn this India Pakistan thread once in our life.

Similar situation would have been if a Indian national, living in india ran the porous border after heavy fighting and then launched repeated attacks on indian check posts. Then india asked the pakistani goverment to hand that person over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom