What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A crucial must win Match for Pakistan to reach Semis against the opponent that seems easy, in Mirpur, Bandladesh.

Inshallah our National team will give a good news to the Nation on 71'st "Pakistan Day" which will be celebrated on 23rd March 2011.

:pakistan:Pray for sucess of our Team Green:pakistan:

Allah karary ke hum jeet jayen... Aameen

But we must not take them lightly. West Indies has won 2 World Cup and only Australia is ahead of them in winning this title. West Indies is not a very weak team.. they are weaker than most of the nations but can be proven very dangerous on any given day. They are also very unpredictable like Pakistan and unfortunately Pakistani team has a problem of not performing too well against those teams where Pakistan is considered favorite. They just like to be unpredictable

All said and done, I think Pakistan has a fair chance of qualifying for Semi Finals and hopefully we will be able to build good winning streak in the later/knockout part of the tournament.

They have a new tall spinner who may cause trouble for you.

The weather prediction for Mirpur is that there will be a Gayle storm and a Hazardous Pollard afterwards which can cause serious weather fluctuations and can contribute to a very warm upcoming summer in western South Asia.

The weather prediction for Mirpur is that there will be a Gayle storm and a Hazardous Pollard afterwards which can cause serious weather fluctuations and can contribute to a very warm upcoming summer in western South Asia.

bwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahaha

is post ko main ne pallu main bandh liya hai, when there is a result on wednesday, i will bring this post back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then we will see how good were the 'weather' predictions of hail and blizzard :tup:

Afridi should make high score in one match at least. And some big shots.

Allah karary ke hum jeet jayen... Aameen

But we must not take them lightly. West Indies has won 2 World Cup and only Australia is ahead of them in winning this title. West Indies is not a very weak team.. they are weaker than most of the nations but can be proven very dangerous on any given day. They are also very unpredictable like Pakistan and unfortunately Pakistani team has a problem of not performing too well against those teams where Pakistan is considered favorite. They just like to be unpredictable

All said and done, I think Pakistan has a fair chance of qualifying for Semi Finals and hopefully we will be able to build good winning streak in the later/knockout part of the tournament.

agar hum jeet gaye Inshallah, tou Pakistan Day ki celebrations ka maza dogna hojaega.

BTW we ve defeated Aussies WestIndies seems nothing, hopefull Pakistan will win the cup after 19 years. Inshallah.

Weather keep changing after a little while... they will n go like a weather...

I think it will be tough for Pakistan but I support my country and west indies can be dangerous they have the potential to beat anyone in the world cup

There is a little chance of sudden rain in Dhaka.

There is a little chance of sudden rain in Dhaka.

Pakistan has topped the group A. That means if rain washes the Quarter Final... Pakistan will advance to Semi Finals without playing against West Indies.

If Semi Final is washed out... Pakistan will advance to Final without playing against India or Australia

Pakistan will win easily but India i don't think so:pakistan:

I don't think Pakistan will win easily but yes there is a high hope....

Pakistani team mostly disappoints us when its highly anticipated to be the favorites...

Back
Top Bottom