What's new

Pakistan v South Africa, 1st Test, Abu Dhabi

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
South Africa won the toss and decided to bat

19/2

It will not be easy for south africa to beat pakistan in abu dhabi the way they did in home conditions

Good job Pakistan/ I think SA are really having problem with UAE heat !!! Hope Pakistan take 200 run lead then its easy to win if they bat well !!!

It was pleasure to watch this new opening pair . They have shown good temperament and skills against quality bowlers.. It was prove again that dale steyn is not effective bowler on flat pitches . Pakistan lead by 14 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the 1st innings.

highlights of day 2

Last edited by a moderator:
It was pleasure to watch this new opening pair . They have shown good temperament and skills against quality bowlers.. It was prove again that dale steyn is not effective bowler on flat pitches . Pakistan lead by 14 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the 1st innings.

highlights of day 2

Last edited by a moderator:
South Africa won the toss and decided to bat

19/2

It will not be easy for south africa to beat pakistan in abu dhabi the way they did in home conditions

the best performance by pakistan i seen in a while and all thanks to the new young players.

Victory is almost certain for Pakistan in this match. Hopefully Pakistan will be able to take a lead of more than 250 runs by day end

Pak 442

SA 249 and 72/4

Pakistan is close to victory. If conditions are right then pakistan can beat no 1 team. We did it before in abu dhabi 3-0 to england last year when they were no 1 in test ranking and now its south africa who is no 1 and well ahead of any other team in test ranking. Its chance and oportunity for Pak to repeat history

Such a boring match .. How can someone stick to the sofa for this long ... :coffee:

Nicely played by Pakistan ...

Such a boring match .. How can someone stick to the sofa for this long ... :coffee:

Nicely played by Pakistan ...

I dont know but i love test matches more than t20..

You need patient and free time to watch it but test
matchea test the temperament and skills of bowlers and batsman more as they have to stay longer on pitches

I dont know but i love test matches more than t20..

You need patient and free time to watch it but test
matchea test the temperament and skills of bowlers and batsman more as they have to stay longer on pitches

Seriously .. ?? :blink: On Eid day there are so much things to do .. :pop:

Well , Unfortunately my baba is a big fan of test matches so I've watched the match with him ..

Seriously .. ?? :blink: On Eid day there are so much things to do .. :pop:

Well , Unfortunately my baba is a big fan of test matches so I've watched the match with him ..

Off course thats why i said its for those who have plenty of free time.. we had eid yesterday and no qurbani here so it was boring..just eid prayers and meeting with friends

I watched most of the play on mobile phone while doing others thing inludinh cooking :D

Back
Top Bottom