What's new

Pakistan took security data from chopper, alleges India

India would have done the same thing except they would have torchered the soldiers to death or shooted them instantly and burn the chopper after taking the information

this is goodwill gesture actually:wave:

India would have done the same thing except they would have torchered the soldiers to death or shooted them instantly and burn the chopper after taking the information

Are there any war crimes registered anywhere against us?? Do you want me to list out your war crimes buddy. Those acts against the Geneva conventions, You have not only done it to us but also to your own soldiers....

Let's look over the whole thing:

a. A Obsolete

b. A Unarmed

c. Unequipped helicopter penetrated deep inside pakistan, 20 kms - 25 kms.

d.Pakistan forced it to land

e. Pakistan downloaded each and every military details possible.

f. As pakistan can't afford confrontation with India specially at the time it is facing music from US and internal turmoils. It releses the chopper.

g. Saying it as goodwill gesture :blah: :blah:

thats why i was constantly saying-

first- it should have been shot down-
second- if forced landed we shouldn't have let it go-
thirdly- this language of Peace/ Good Will- indians cannot understand- its some thing genetic-

This heli should be in our museum- and the crew stripped down and sent back on foot :lol:-

thirdly- this language of Peace/ Good Will- indians cannot understand- its some thing genetic-

you cannot understand indian doctors treating pakistani patients and now you are giving lectures on goodwill:woot:

Indian tea ? i was under the impression that we import tea from sri lanka and kenya.
India too. Darjeeling Tea, Assam Tea, Dooars Tea and Nilgiris Tea!

Cheers!
drinking-coffee.gif

Some sensitive data was retrieved, which not on it's own, is it serious - but with other corresponding data such as SIGINT - has been of extreme value. Nuff said. ;)

So what if pakistan hacks data in the first place its our own idioticity to have strayed into there side even after having gps & all what i think it may be sellout or something like that .

LOL.....pak hack data....lol

still unable to make a single heli on its own

you mocking your Army?- Its you whose complaining about the data in the first place :rofl:-

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

read my post in the other thread

Ok- so why bringing the discussion here?-

you mocking your Army?- Its you whose complaining about the data in the first place :rofl:-

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Ok- so why bringing the discussion here?-

since you yourself dont understand goodwill and posting about how great the pakistani goodwill is

Big Deal!
MI guys will be grilling the occupants of the chopper as we speak!
No major data that Google Earth/wikimapia could not provide,would be there,I suppose!

since you yourself dont understand goodwill and posting about how great the pakistani goodwill is

Ok- so "good will" brought you here-

Bro let me break it down for you-

A Doctor (any nationality) treating a patient (any nationality) is not some thing to brag about- Its natural-

but

Pakistan Army releasing an Indian Army chopper with its crew- ( Echo- Arch Rivals- Echo- Nemesis ) Is a Big News- Some thing to be proud of- A "Good Will gesture"- Keeping in mind last time when you had the chance you shot down the Navy Plane and killed all the crew-

If you want to compare- compare these two military incidents- not a doctor treating a patient-

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

And claim it was brought down in 1965 war and include a lesson in your syllabus!! :lol:

why would we want to have fake gallantry associations?- Like you had brave soldiers being given highest military award- only to be found alive later- Or the fake Kargil Encounters?---- Ringing---

Back
Top Bottom