What's new

Pakistan to launch 3G & 4G Technology in "One Go".....!!!

Congrats.

Now give license to some DTH operators. You people have 5 million Indian DTH in your country. Do something in this regard. I think you should license to some Indian DTHs since even if you give local DTH people will still use Indian DTH. We recently got DTH in our country.

Congrats.

Now give license to some DTH operators. You people have 5 million Indian DTH in your country. Do something in this regard. I think you should license to some Indian DTHs since even if you give local DTH people will still use Indian DTH. We recently got DTH in our country.
Big Reality ???

Congrats.

Big Truth, we are exporting every thing and not investing in research and development.

Ishaq Dollar is looking for Dollars, it's quite possible that they will do it in one go

Ishaq Dollar is looking for Dollars, it's quite possible that they will do it in one go
You are right sir, but lets keep our hopes high and wait till March or April, lets see what happens... :)

I hope China companies will decrease the 4g data cost, it's expensive now.

The market dictates the price, not China.

I also hope the market will have a decisive role in setting the price. The top 3 telecom companies in China are 100% government holding which means no cheaper or more competitive services available by other companies . For example China Unicom service is at least triple expensive in mainland China than in HongKong where market decides everything.

Pakistanis already paying highest rates for GSM & GPRS services, alongwith highest Govt. Taxes, we need quality 3g and 4g against our expensive payments.

They can earn 50% more on launching them separately. 3G should have been launched in 2007.

Actually 3g and 4g is like same ,the big differnce is from 2.5g to 3G where 2.5 G can only achieve about 25kbps if you are lucky and 3G can acheive a minimum of 2mb per sec which goes till 25mb and then after 25mb to 40mb is called HSPA+ and anything above 45mb is 4G or LTE, but if this news is true Pakistanis will be very lucky as they will have standard 3G connection every where and special 4G locations like in the main cities.

Back
Top Bottom