What's new

Pakistan to give 33 crore dollar aid to Afghanistan, A.H. Sheikh

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
9-23-2011_82698_1.gif

well we have been giving donations to Afghanistan in recent years as well... i remember during the Musharraf era we sent about 100 fully loaded trucks of "something" in Afghanistan and there was cash donation as well

so i say its a good thing between two neighbours.... lets help each other for the better future of our children's :tup:

WTF. Maybe we should help our citizens first.

its ok yaar 18bn$ reserves are there in hands whats the problem if 33 crore given to afghanistan? we are poor but our hearts are not poor land of bullhy shah- baba farid -sakhi sarwer is pakistan .we was the people sleep hungry but give food to beggars you forget our old great values ?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

am i reading it wrong or it is true ? $330 mn

you are right its 33crore dollars dear .

its ok yaar 18bn$ reserves are there in hands whats the problem if 33 crore given to afghanistan? we are poor but our hearts are not poor land of bullhy shah- baba farid -sakhi sarwer is pakistan .we was the people sleep hungry but give food to beggars you forget our old great values ?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

you are right its 33crore dollars dear .

True, but I think we could be of more help to Afghanistan on a long term basis, if we worked our reviving our economy.

True, but I think we could be of more help to Afghanistan on a long term basis, if we worked our reviving our economy.

its ok this money will be spend also in favor of pakistan and increase role of pakistan in afghanistan .its good for pakistan .

good job Pakistan, really appreciate this good deed.
. bas thodi meharbani iss side k neighbour pe bhi kar do yaara.

janab hum to ap ka moo dekh rahy hai ke bara bhai kanjoos ho gya hai floods main aik roti nhi bheegi humy :angel:

Back
Top Bottom