Pakistan sweep skiing competition in Korea

well done boys :pakistan:

pakski670.jpg

pakistan-ski-team-shines-in-korea-1358798844-3948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And where would that be?

Where as in location?
Do you know the geography of Pakistan?

Pakistan has just about everything from deserts to fertile land to beaches and glaciers.
We have the world's 2nd largest mountain, K2 and the entire Northern area of Pakistan is mountains.
if we develop it properly we can have better resorts than Europe and North America.

Yup these gorays are crazy about skiing we had some snow the other day and the breaking news here was ALL ABOUT THE SKI RESORT and the SNOW sports industry! (Ps: am not in UK but some other European country)

I would love to do it but i would have to learn it first

Its nice and adventurous :D

We hardly get any snow in south of England but luckily we got plenty on last Friday ..its appealing for eyes
@Raja.Pakistani Hey mate! Yeah I heard about the snow from my sis...Not in UK anymore...Am in some country in Europe...Gonna be travelling a bit HOPEFULLY INSHALLAH! :D

now where are the indian trollers here? we are missing some trolling...! :welcome: :raise:

Where as in location?
Do you know the geography of Pakistan?

Pakistan has just about everything from deserts to fertile land to beaches and glaciers.
We have the world's 2nd largest mountain, K2 and the entire Northern area of Pakistan is mountains.
if we develop it properly we can have better resorts than Europe and North America.
@Abu Zolfiqar @Rusty

Check out PAF Ski federation Website:

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

Pakistan team to appear in Asian Ski event

ISLAMABAD - Four-member national children ski team will participate in the upcoming Asian Alpine Ski Championship to be held at Almatey, Kazakhstan from February 25 to March 1.
All selected children belong to under-developed area of Naltar, Gilgit, who were given training by Ski Federation of Pakistan (SFP). Kazakhstan Ski Association invited Pakistan team, with more than 50 leading countries and associations are expected to participate in the championship.
Master Zia-ur-Rehman, Master Zahid Abbas, Master Waqas Azam and Master Noor Muhammad will represent Pakistan whereas Shahid Nadeem is the coach of the team. Boys have started training at snow bound ski peaks of Naltar where ski experts are training them. However, the ski federation has not included girls’ players despite the fact they have shined last year in the Asian Championship held in India and got one gold and two bronze medals.
The sources inside the ski federation informed this scribe that they could not find girls from the age limit required by the Kazakhstan Ski Federation. Meanwhile, two-member children ski team lead by Faraz Ahmed arrived in Islamabad after successfully completing 15 days training program in Korea.

Pakistan team to appear in Asian Ski event | The Nation

Back
Top Bottom