What's new

Pakistan says will not share US helicopter wreckage

If he talks stupid in USA, Pakistan Govt may take him out of US faster than SR-71 blackbird.

This is the official stance off course but what happens behind the scene we all know. Frankly, after the J-20, i do not think China needs this wreckage since they are able to tweak their systems with stealth as much as the Yanks did. Haqqani is nothing short of a joke, as a fellow of Zardari, i dont take his word seriously.

who knows it is possible that pakistan has already shared us chopper wreckage with china

This is the official stance off course but what happens behind the scene we all know. Frankly, after the J-20, i do not think China needs this wreckage since they are able to tweak their systems with stealth as much as the Yanks did. Haqqani is nothing short of a joke, as a fellow of Zardari, i dont take his word seriously.

You do understand that the J-20 and MH-60 are totally different classes of aircrafts. Just FYI, one is a fixed wing while the other is a rotor-wing aircraft. Their 'stealth' requirements are very different.

China already operates Blackhawks, albeit older versions.

China might have their own systems that work just as good but equally important is for China to understand the working of the US so they can counter/defeat them.

i guess, the wreckage would have been delivered to USA soon after the incident.
these cowards have no courage at all,

How far is the crash site from PAC, Kamra where there are Chinese aerospace engineers? How long does it take to get there? I am sure too there are Chinese military personnel at the academy 2km from the crash site.
The Chinese will likely need samples of materials more than anything else and as we discuss this, I bet they already have obtained that … … in exchange for a squadron of J-10Bs.

The crash site is about 100km from PAC kamra i.e. by road. They might have already shifted the wreckage via air on Mi17's. surely i think it will be examined and i have no doubt that chinese already have access to it.

Dood come on of course we will share it, but we cant say it out loud

i guess, the wreckage would have been delivered to USA soon after the incident.
these cowards have no courage at all,

More importantly, the Pakistani authorities are complete morons. The morning after, the place looked like Somalia or Afghanistan, with civilians roaming all over the place and taking photos, souvenirs, etc. Any competent country would have immediately cordoned off the area and removed the wreckage. Nobody outside Pakistan needed to know which parts survived and which were destroyed.

Yes, possibilities are high my friend. the people to whom USA deals, are coward. it is visible through the news article too. Tell me, If USA asks the GOVT or Military to hand over the wreckage, what do you think? what else they can do other then obeying their COMMAND ?

The whole situation could be different if they had never revealed the picture. Or any Pakistani Spokesman like Haqani would have stated that "we have disposed of the wreckage, specially in SEA" BUT the bloody cowardliness.

PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THE STEALTHY TAIL.

In what capacity has this moron issued a statement in this regards?
Truly amazing how this guy is singing like a Canary in USA at a time like this when we need to be very careful about our statements.

He is the main player who is facilitating visas for CIA operatives. he is the person who is more of US ambassador than ours, he is the person who issued statement that Pakistan Army must be made responsible for that incident

I think it was a clever statement.

Pakistan downplays China's interest, America accepts its junk and China winks at Pakistan but remains silent on the matter.

Why show interest in what is now an exposed piece of old technology which we've already examined and taken samples; footages, photos and notes of?

:pakistan: :china:

Back
Top Bottom