What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to surpass Britain’s in a decade: Reports

Uk se zyada karne ka kya faida. India se zyada aur acha hone chaiye bas.
We can our nukes and we are doing it even after spending all the black budget US can't find the locations of our bombs.:pakistan::pakistan: And US knows about location of India's bomb even though you have 6-7 time greater defence budget then us and you are telling us not to make bombs.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Let me tell you one thing Pakistan will fire the FIRST atomic bomb because no other country other then Pakistan have balls to do it.:pakistan:

Uk se zyada karne ka kya faida. India se zyada aur acha hone chaiye bas.
We can our nukes and we are doing it even after spending all the black budget US can't find the locations of our bombs.:pakistan::pakistan: And US knows about location of India's bomb even though you have 6-7 time greater defence budget then us and you are telling us not to make bombs.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Let me tell you one thing Pakistan will fire the FIRST atomic bomb because no other country other then Pakistan have balls to do it.:pakistan:
yeah pakistan will be the first country to use nukes but on its own land.....:lol::lol:

Let's discuss the scenario........

Pakistan has limited land mass, I mean to say even air launch brhamos can strick your western border.
While Pakistani missile can reach only 50% of India's land.

Wen the war starts the air raids and missile attack from India will destroy 50% of your weapons and delivery systems. What ever Pakistan will launch I expect 50% will be detered by our ABMs.

So only option left with Pakistan is to increase the arcenal and hope that required quantity will service and reach Indian soil.

But the multiplication and diverification for it is a very costly affairs.

When a nation is approaching towards production of more weapons,it doesn't mean that their intention is to wage war.
Their objective behind 'increasing' development of their weapons is:
-To maintain their 'strong' image,especially when Pakistan has India as 'neighbouring country',since we are in a state of war against terrorism,plus we are surrounded by such nations which we 'identify' as threat.
-Observe that you will find Indians doing same,because they recognize 'us' as threat,as both nations are nuclear capable countries and realize that they cannot afford war against one another due to great amount of damage after fallout,that is why they have moved towards option two:maintaining their 'image' as strong nation.
-Making a good addition in our 'inventory',and same approach as discussed earlier.
-Nowadays,the definition of war is a bit changed as well,or should I say that it's derivatives are produced,thus when you cannot defeat a nation by direct warfare,or you find it dominating or equivalent to your power,or atleast strong enough to fail your objectives to maintain hegemoney,then they change their approach ie indirect warfare,by weakening country
for example:
-waging proxywars against them
-Damaging economical backbone via above point mentioned.
-waging media warfare,by projecting your country as 'weak' to sustain,and showing off themselves as powerful,which is what you can also call as psychological warfare.
Inorder to respond such attempts or to defeat them,we must also respond back in same manner
For example:
-Counter responding proxywars by taking appropriate action.
-counter responding media wars by doing same to your opponent-
-Empowering your impression by showing off your weapons.

Last edited:

Wen the war starts the air raids and missile attack from India will destroy 50% of your weapons and delivery systems. What ever Pakistan will launch I expect 50% will be detered by our ABMs.

So only option left with Pakistan is to increase the arcenal and hope that required quantity will service and reach Indian soil.

The first thing here is called ignorance of the subject matter since the Pakistani missiles can cover almost of all India's mass effectively .

The second thing here is called wishful thinking without taking the enemy's retaliation into account and grossly overestimating the decapitation strikes .

The first thing here is called ignorance of the subject matter since the Pakistani missiles can cover almost of all India's mass effectively .

The second thing here is called wishful thinking without taking the enemy's retaliation into account and grossly overestimating the decapitation strikes .

You actually took the time out to quote that post ! :blink:

All my mentoring has just gone down the drain ! :(

American Operation on OBL tells that we can take out enemy easily.
So you're saying India has top of the range stealth aircrafts like the US? Aircrafts that even Russia, Germany, France, UK cannot develop?

Anyway, I'm sure US had told PA that they were coming before the launched the Op.

Let's discuss the scenario........

Pakistan has limited land mass, I mean to say even air launch brhamos can strick your western border.
wrong. we cover almost all of your land mass
Wen the war starts the air raids and missile attack from India will destroy 50% of your weapons and delivery systems.
India threatening our deterrent / nuclear delivery platforms is crossing a threshold and will result in all out nuclear exchange

What ever Pakistan will launch I expect 50% will be detered by our ABMs.

But the multiplication and diverification for it is a very costly affairs.
Fiction.
There is no BMD that can take out 50% incase of an all out nuclear exchange with a lot of uncertainities which can't possibly be taken into account in BMD tests

Fiction.
There is no BMD that can take out 50% incase of an all out nuclear exchange with a lot of uncertainities which can't possibly be taken into account in BMD tests

Do you think you have capability of fire them all at once.

Do you think you have capability of fire them all at once.
BMD will be deployed to protect certain location and cities
We can target them with more missiles with countermeasures like MIRVs ; MARVs ; Chaff ;
in a saturation attack
the BMD will be overwhelmed.
I have explained this in detail in many threads

wrong. we cover almost all of your land mass

India threatening our deterrent / nuclear delivery platforms is crossing a threshold and will result in all out nuclear exchange

Fiction.

Sir, can you please elaborate which Pakistani missiles can target Tamilnadu or West Bengal.

With results I have said 50% otherwise I would have said 70%. With double or triple layer the chances increase dramatically.

We can target them with more missiles with countermeasures like MIRVs ; MARVs ; Chaff ;
in a saturation attack

You think you will be targetting Rajasthan desert or jungals of Chattisghar. In a war both sides will have predesignated targets from the other side. These high value targets will be certainly protected.

Last edited:
in a saturation attack

Kindly read more about BMDs and their layers of protection.

Back
Top Bottom