What's new

Pakistan rejects $2 billion investment in Thar coal

Status
Not open for further replies.
very good..indian RAW investing in pakistan:rofl:
right decision by pakistan..i am with pakistanis:angry:

No, this time it's Hindu Bania this trying to act smart and buy 100b$ coal in 2b$ :wave:

Currently we don't have capability, funds and most important our leadership don't have will.

Is this capability is more hi-tech than making nuclear bomb?

I believe that if we can make a nuclear bomb than tapping coal reserves is not an unachievable goal the only thing we require here is a will power.

So basically we are lacking a will to do that, am I right?

Its close to impossible to work with Indian investment. We in BD had a very sour experience with Tata/Mittl and latest NTPC. Those people in India think everybody in sub continent are just fool except Indians..
The offer from NTPC in their coal based power plant was 14 Tk/Kwh!!! whereas Bangladeshi companies are selling power for Tk 3/Kwh.

Forget it and stay 100 miles away from them. Before they leave just ask, how they going to arrange $2 Billion??? You will get the answer, using International financier which will be paid back by Pakistani Dollar with interest. Not a single penny gonna come from Mittal's pocket. And you know what, after securing a coal mine, any financial institution will finance any Tom, Dick or Chenny...

Great post. Might be a reality check for all the wanna be liberals, pacifists and aman ki asha supporters from Pakistan. As I said before this is a good decision by GOP. At least this time, a better decision.

Is this capability is more hi-tech than making nuclear bomb?

I believe that if we can make a nuclear bomb than tapping coal reserves is not an unachievable goal the only thing we require here is a will power.

So basically we are lacking a will to do that, am I right?

Dude - we can't manufacture needle as well, What this have to do with nuclear bomb?

BTW - Once i saw interview of Dr. Samand, he was saying that they convert coal to gas and diesel without extracting it but this procedure was done on experiment base and he needs funds for this project to do it at large scale.

Its close to impossible to work with Indian investment. We in BD had a very sour experience with Tata/Mittl and latest NTPC. Those people in India think everybody in sub continent are just fool except Indians..
The offer from NTPC in their coal based power plant was 14 Tk/Kwh!!! whereas Bangladeshi companies are selling power for Tk 3/Kwh.

Forget it and stay 100 miles away from them. Before they leave just ask, how they going to arrange $2 Billion??? You will get the answer, using International financier which will be paid back by Pakistani Dollar with interest. Not a single penny gonna come from Mittal's pocket. And you know what, after securing a coal mine, any financial institution will finance any Tom, Dick or Chenny...

Thank you for the advice brother. Bangladesh also has very valuable natural resources near Bay of Bengal. Never share your wealth with India.

We Pakistanis wish Bangladesh all the best :pakistan:

No, this time it's Hindu Bania this trying to act smart and buy 100b$ coal in 2b$ :wave:
Dude it's one thing u make a mistake but when u keep repeating this u r making urself a fool. Read the title, it's $2 bn. investment, they r not buying off ur so called "$100 bn worth of coal" for $2 bn.

good decision..pakistanis are not cheap...mai karun to character dheela hai:lol:
ISI caught red handed:rofl:

Where??? In wedding of bal thakray's grand daughter? :cheesy:

good decion by pakistan..is baar to india ko muh tor jawab dia:D
:enjoy:

Why you think everything revolves India? Pakistani Court have cancelled several contracts with companies of other countries as well for gold and copper mining as well because that was not in Pakistan's national interest.

Dude it's one thing u make a mistake but when u keep repeating this u r making urself a fool. Read the title, it's $2 bn. investment, they r not buying off ur so called "$100 bn worth of coal" for $2 bn.

Do you think they will pay for coal separately other than royalty?

And again if you have red all my posts, i am emphasizing on utilizing this coal to fuel our own economy and energy generation instead of selling it cheap.

^^^ Thats the valid point, this coal belongs to Pakistan and must be utilized for Power generation..

Dude - we can't manufacture needle as well, What this have to do with nuclear bomb?

Leave needle aside, it is produced on so large scale and marketed by China so cheaply that no country in this world can compete - mean not a feasible project.

BTW - Once i saw interview of Dr. Samand, he was saying that they convert coal to gas and diesel without extracting it but this procedure was done on experiment base and he needs funds for this project to do it at large scale.

Pakistan's Coal Electric Generation Capacity by Dr. Samar Mubarak Mand - YouTube

Given link, i think, is the same interview which you are quoting and it is revealing some very astonishing facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom