What's new

Pakistan refuses to release Dr Afridi despite US pressure

Americans as a state level need to apologize for the act of harming Pakistani children and injecting them with substances illegally.

it does not matter what American and Indian say if any citizen broke the law or become a puppet in the hands of CIA , RAW or any other foreign agency must be dealt with iron hands ....... we can not allow anyone to work against the law of our country and against the interests of our country.....anyone who do so should be dealt as traitor
GHADAR KI SAZA MOUT HAI

this man should be made into an example...locking him up in a steel cage and placing the cage on the diplomatic enclave round about in islamabad would pretty much suffice.

Well said brother

Knowing the process of DNA collected and the needed documentation needed in this project, it is false to assume that the person was unaware of CIA connection or wasn't trained at CIA facility. We need to make an example out of him..

Knowing the process of DNA collected and the needed documentation needed in this project, it is false to assume that the person was unaware of CIA connection or wasn't trained at CIA facility. We need to make an example out of him..

death sentance?

Was just asking opinion lad

That is provided he is found guilty by a competent court. But I must say its looking grim for him that americans are asking for his release after all why would they ask for pakistani citizen who was not complicit with them

That is provided he is found guilty by a competent court. But I must say its looking grim for him that americans are asking for his release after all why would they ask for pakistani citizen who was not complicit with them

by them attempting to putting pressure on the pakistani government says it all.they havent done him any favours

Americans as a state level need to apologize for the act of harming Pakistani children and injecting them with substances illegally.

Please file a suit in the International Court of Justice immediately and present the evidence supporting your claim. Mere slander will not get you anywhere.

Please file a suit in the International Court of Justice immediately and present the evidence supporting your claim. Mere slander will not get you anywhere.

Do you not have a heart? I see you trolling all over the place on this forum. You seem to wish my nation ill. You are not funny. and you are creating more enemies for your people. But maybe you are just pretending to be american so people will hate americans you know like fifth column.

Do you not have a heart? I see you trolling all over the place on this forum. You seem to wish my nation ill. You are not funny. and you are creating more enemies for your people. But maybe you are just pretending to be american so people will hate americans you know like fifth column.

I do have a heart and a brain.

I speak the truth.

If you think I am trolling, please report my posts as you see fit to Admin/Mods for necessary action.

Until I am banned, if that happens, I will continue to speak the truth, no matter how unpalatable or unpopular it might be.

I do not wish Pakistan ill.

It is misguided zealots like you who are destroying it.

I will say it again: Where is any evidence that something was injected into Pakistani kids by US agencies? If there is, present it or shut up with the slander.

I do have a heart and a brain.

I speak the truth.

If you think I am trolling, please report my posts as you see fit to Admin/Mods for necessary action.

Until I am banned, if that happens, I will continue to speak the truth, no matter how unpalatable or unpopular it might be.

I do not wish Pakistan ill.

It is misguided zealots like you who are destroying it.

I will say it again: Where is any evidence that something was injected into Pakistani kids by US agencies? If there is, present it or shut up with the slander.
its not about the vaccine he injected alone.......its about playing in the hands of enemies against own country that is illegal and spying against own country is treason ............... so anyone who commit treason is traitor
It is also a crime to start an illegal vaccination campaign without proper need of that vaccination and in order to spying

who told you ICJ is an able body?....what has it done to stop the atrocities by zionists in Palestine and indian opressive regimes in Kashmir?Thousand and thousand of mass graves discovered just recently in occupied kashmir and still no action.

there are all zionist run organistaions and the free world dosent expects anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom