What's new

Pakistan players shut out of IPL again

the way the guys play during IPL reminds me of tape ball cricket being played in Mollah tourny..
btw good luck for the next season :)

Its better than what happen in past ...

We still need to work out a lot of things as a nation ...

Even in past, when whole fiasco happened. Pakistani players were not called in india at auction.
Like everyone they were at their homes, as they had signed a contract of willing to play and saw auction results from home itself.:)

Even in past, when whole fiasco happened. Pakistani players were not called in india at auction.
Like everyone they were at their homes, as they had signed a contract of willing to play and saw auction results from home itself.:)

As I pointed out the fiasco was created by the Pakistani players and board and govt. They did not turn up for IPL2 held in S. Africa, though they were selected. It was a betrayal and breach of agreement.

This means i wouldnt be able to see shahid afridi again, bcci has gone nuts.

Why did this nut afridi broke his contract for IPL2?

IPL2 and 3 were successes without him. But man, Afridi must have missed the money he could not earn. That stings.

Last edited:
this issue have been discussed like million times, request mods to please close this thread

it's a disaster for Pak cricket and sad that India won't be able to help out. Their cricket is in a complete mess, the world cup took off pak as a venue and now they're repeatedly ignored at IPL where their good players could have seen excellent remuneration. Apart from that I've also heard of rising relegious focus & consideration inside the team

It's the kind of blow I don't see their cricket recovering from.

i dont like IPL even a bit ..theres too much of everything
i dont even like the 20/20 format......old school cricket \m/
:bounce::bounce:
odi has lost its charms..... :cry::cry:

it's a disaster for Pak cricket and sad that India won't be able to help out. Their cricket is in a complete mess, the world cup took off pak as a venue and now they're repeatedly ignored at IPL where their good players could have seen excellent remuneration. Apart from that I've also heard of rising relegious focus & consideration inside the team

WC is a 50ovr game & comparing a 50ovr game with a 20ovr game makes no sense. they are both a diff ball game..
the bold part was not required. keep religion outta this IPL ...

WC is a 50ovr game & comparing a 50ovr game with a 20ovr game makes no sense. they are both a diff ball game..
the bold part was not required. keep religion outta this IPL ...
I'm not the one talking about it...at least one editorial in Dawn blamed it is a key reson to affect the performace of your team. In fact I found it interesting when it compared the culture that Imran Khan had set for the team that eventually won it the world cup and then relegious intervention began to affect other considerations.

By abstaining from IPL 2, the Pak players did a harm to themselves. A strong reason reason not to consider such gaddars, who breached the contracts. This breach will be remembered for a long time to come.

This time around there was not even a single application from Pak players.

Btw, a few biggies like Jaisurya, Lara, Gayle, Boucher etc have not even bidden for. COMPLETE blanking out.

Fact is that in IPL experienced veterans are out, youngsters are in.

the way the guys play during IPL reminds me of tape ball cricket being played in Mollah tourny..
btw good luck for the next season :)

I wonder how much money the tape ball players make?

Genuine question - Do all foreign players line up for a chance to play in tape ball cricket? ;)

Hope PCB can save enough to afford the printing of the brochures.

no dumb a$$, PCB will organize it while it will be supported by some big industries, like DLF supports IPL, now you understood brain dead?

Pakistan needs to start a league in UAE with UK , and West Indian and Austrlian players may be few newzeland

Is their any such initiative,i heard about a Pakistani league on the same lines of IPL

Besides I dont think England will b partner Pakistan for the project,as i heard that they themselves r planning for such a tournament,also Australia.

I wonder how much money the tape ball players make?

Genuine question - Do all foreign players line up for a chance to play in tape ball cricket? ;)

money? foreign player?:hitwall: i was merely referring to the way the guys BAT & the no of SIX'z being HIT :disagree:

no dumb a$$, PCB will organize it while it will be supported by some big industries, like DLF supports IPL, now you understood brain dead?

Such as?? Pak got industries ? Come on, Maharashtra produces more electricity than whole of Pakistan!!

Size of Pak industries? Microscopic compared to India.

Wish you luck in saving enough to publish ads.

Back
Top Bottom