What's new

Pakistan offers insurance worth $2 mn to foreign cricketers

If true, it will be a counter-productive move since by offering a large amount as INSURANCE to foreign players, u are in a way saying that there life is INDEED in threat but if something happens to you, ur family will get a good amount :hitwall:

This will only make players think once again about there decision.

+ What will they do of $ 2 million INSURANCE when in a league like IPL they can earn more than this in cash??

And we will keep beating you. The real insult. :D

In case if you are not afraid to play with us. :lol:

The real insult was beating you before your PM in world cup knock-out and to rub salt on your wounds we won it for second time. Do you think Pakistan can won the world cup for second time.nayyyyyyyyy:yahoo:

actuallly its not dehati bhasha indian guy, its even present in your mumbai walaas in bollywood, as for international presence, india got terrorism like mumbai attacks and gujrat massacre, so lives arnt even safe there, and its all about money :azn:

Well, I resent that kind of 'Apabhraṃśa (slang)' language.

Yeah but it's not life-changing amount of money for any Cricketers that they'll risk their lives for it.

So you are now comparing India with Pakistan on accounts of security concerns? lool The whole world is touring us. Whereas for you guys even Bangladesh is trolling you lot in the name of 'Security Concerns.'

The real insult was beating you before your PM in world cup knock-out and to rub salt on your wounds we won it for second time. Do you think Pakistan can won the world cup for second time.nayyyyyyyyy:yahoo:

Lol first you were stuck in 2004. And now in 2010. Looks like only toilets are not scarce in India. Calenders are also scarce. :azn:

Lol first you were stuck in 2004. And now in 2010. Looks like only toilets are not scarce in India. Calenders are also scarce. :azn:

We liked to stuck in history. we had some proud moments. In 1971 93000 soldiers surrendered to our army and we ripped of one nation ;)

We liked to stuck in history. we had some proud moments. In 1971 93000 soldiers surrendered to our army and we ripped of one nation ;)

Lol but still we will beat you anywhere in the world. In case if you play with us. ;)

Apparently you guys have learned your lesson after the ODI series. :rofl:

Lol but still we will beat you anywhere in the world. In case if you play with us. ;)

Apparently you guys have learned your lesson after the ODI series. :rofl:

Gentlemen, wanna talk abt recent time then ? why not check out the stats of India-Pak cricket games in last 12 months and see for urself ? plz post ur analysis then...keenly waiting.

Gentlemen, wanna talk abt recent time then ? why not check out the stats of India-Pak cricket games in last 12 months and see for urself ? plz post ur analysis then...keenly waiting.

Last twelve we had one proper series. You lost it. And now you don't want to play with Pakistan because of some sh!t happening on LOC. Old tactics. :)

As they say pakistan play cricket like war ; and play war like cricket :rofl:

I am happy that you learned your lesson. See you in ICC champions tropy in june. ;)

Well, I resent that kind of 'Apabhraṃśa (slang)' language.

Yeah but it's not life-changing amount of money for any Cricketers that they'll risk their lives for it.

So you are now comparing India with Pakistan on accounts of security concerns? lool The whole world is touring us. Whereas for you guys even Bangladesh is trolling you lot in the name of 'Security Concerns.'

sir we will not be inviting indian bookies and fixing matches like india does, atleast the players will be earning legal money :lol:

the life changing money :lol:, first of all try to change the lives of millions of indian poor sould rotting on mumbai and kolkata streets and talk about chinging lives

As they say pakistan play cricket like war ; and play war like cricket :rofl:

and which idiot wrote that :lol:

Well by offering such hugevamount in the name of insurance, they are making the player even more anxious. my view.

Insurance of $2 mn ha ha made me laugh :lol: it's like saying ok you might get killed but hey your family gets to keep $2 mn, so come and play.

Insurance of $2 mn ha ha made me laugh :lol: it's like saying ok you might get killed but hey your family gets to keep $2 mn, so come and play.

sir we are making them come and play :lol: we are not killing them, also we arnt forcing any body, its their will if their come and play, high standards of security will also be set, and for even pbserver to oberve our security, if they dont like they wont come and play

dont talk out of your arse please

The head of Pakistan's cricket board on Thursday offered foreign players insurance worth $2 million and up to $100,000 tax free income in a bid to lure them to join the troubled country's new Twenty20 league. The world professional cricketers' union has warned players against taking part .

Had you offered this to the Bangladesh cricket board the tour must have progressed and would have made a international statement in favour of Pakistan.Well I don't know if you thought a Bangladeshi cricketer deserved this amount as in the sub continent we have a fixation for the white skin....any way I hope some of the foreign players bite the bait that you have thrown.

Back
Top Bottom