What's new

Pakistan Navy commissions second Azmat-class Dehshat vessel

No brothers i mean that check the looks of these ships, the chemo factor is very low on Pakistani built ships as compere to Chinese built ships!

30 knots is not fast enough for a fast attack craft. Our aircraft carrier viki can outdo that speed .

Pakistan needs more of these kinds of ships. Applying anti-ship missiles on these ships can make this small yet agile craft into a deadly weapon. It can , if operated effectively, neutralize hostile corvettes, frigates.

what caliber is the weapon at front?- i guess its anti air?-

I think 23mm AA Gun soviet based.

I think 23mm AA Gun soviet based.

A very interesting question for me always is, does the crew have MANPADS (Mistral or FN-6) on board ? ^^ but even that was discussed here million times ...........

Last edited:
But can it out do the CM400AKG?

That's the question you should be asking.
Can any boat out do a missile... please do enlighten us, we might have to rewrite fluid dynamics text books? As far as IN is concerned, we do not have anything in comparable weight class except the Abhay class Light Corvette which were bought in 1989 (which are still faster at 32 knots) and a tugboat .

Can any boat out do a missile... please do enlighten us, we might have to rewrite fluid dynamics text books? As far as IN is concerned, we do not have anything in comparable weight class except the Abhay class Light Corvette which were bought in 1989 (which are still faster at 32 knots) and a tugboat .

My question was to the original poster, who just like hundreds of Indian trolls, come here and post garbage in every thread. What is the point of bringing in IN vessels in a PN thread? Is this a 'vs' thread?

That's why i told him, the AC might be faster than this boat, but is it really safe, if he was implying that?

I am sure it was nothing but another cheap troll attempt we see here on daily basis.

And thank you for asking me if you would like to rewrite the fluid dynamics textbook. That's up to you, since in no way i claimed or implied that a ship would be faster than a missile or not.

Oh yes, PN has enough torpedos that are faster than 30knots, if it helps. And the bigger the target, the easier it is to target and attack.

This coming from a TT !!! Amazing, bravo :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

This coming from a TT !!! Amazing, bravo :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
context dear... well it's above your comprehension.

My question was to the original poster, who just like hundreds of Indian trolls, come here and post garbage in every thread. What is the point of bringing in IN vessels in a PN thread? Is this a 'vs' thread?

That's why i told him, the AC might be faster than this boat, but is it really safe, if he was implying that?

I am sure it was nothing but another cheap troll attempt we see here on daily basis.

And thank you for asking me if you would like to rewrite the fluid dynamics textbook. That's up to you, since in no way i claimed or implied that a ship would be faster than a missile or not.

Oh yes, PN has enough torpedos that are faster than 30knots, if it helps. And the bigger the target, the easier it is to target and attack.
The original poster implied which if you did not comprehend was the extremely poor rating on the engine where the craft can barely do 30 knots at 500 tons of weight, when 30 year old crafts still manage better, more so even an A/C has better weight to power ratio. In other words the Fast attack craft isn't really fast by modern standards.

context dear... well it's above your comprehension.

The original poster implied which if you did not comprehend was the extremely poor rating on the engine where the craft can barely do 30 knots at 500 tons of weight, when 30 year old crafts still manage better, more so even an A/C has better weight to power ratio. In other words the Fast attack craft isn't really fast by modern standards.

This Fast Attack Craft is meant not for high-speed open ocean interdiction missions. Fast here implies the capability for the 'small' craft to quickly maneuver and attack with it's anti-ship missiles in shallow waters. Possible mission scenarios can be along the shallow lines, like in the Sir Creek areas, where larger vessels are not expected and as such this FAC can have an ambush effect. Now you tell me, think with your brain, why does it matter if the craft can go at 30knots or 40 knots? When the missiles/torpedos come for you, they will get you. Ships and vessels can only do so much to avoid threats.

This Fast Attack Craft is meant not for high-speed open ocean interdiction missions. Fast here implies the capability for the 'small' craft to quickly maneuver and attack with it's anti-ship missiles in shallow waters. Possible mission scenarios can be along the shallow lines, like in the Sir Creek areas, where larger vessels are not expected and as such this FAC can have an ambush effect. Now you tell me, think with your brain, why does it matter if the craft can go at 30knots or 40 knots? When the missiles/torpedos come for you, they will get you. Ships and vessels can only do so much to avoid threats.
reaction time, deployment time, element of surprise, redeployment to different zone, supporting vessels in distress, evacuation of personnel. Given an option of FAC that does 42 Knots to the one that does 30 knots , I guess you will chose the slower one... right? If so, then i am indeed wrong and I retract my comment.
thanks

reaction time, deployment time, element of surprise, redeployment to different zone, supporting vessels in distress, evacuation of personnel. Given an option of FAC that does 42 Knots to the one that does 30 knots , I guess you will chose the slower one... right? If so, then i am indeed wrong and I retract my comment.
thanks

I am sure PN thought of that with regards to the mission that such crafts would undertake.

Can any
boat out do a missile... please do enlighten us, we might have to rewrite fluid dynamics text books? As far as IN is concerned, we do not have anything in comparable weight class except the Abhay class Light Corvette which were bought in 1989 (which are still faster at 32 knots) and a tugboat .

Actually closest Indian compatriot to Pakistani Azmat class is Veer class light corvettes. They too are more than two and half decades old.

Indian boat are lighter but slightly better armed than Pakistani FAC, with the exception of SSM(8 C-802 vs 4 Styx)...but do have semblance of air defense unlike Azmat class.

Though Indian boats are faster and have greater endurance..Pakistani boats are more automated require less manpower to operate.

Veer-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Words and phrases that rhyme = PN assets names

quwwat , jurrat, azmat, dehshat, himmat, sabqat , jalalat etc

Back
Top Bottom