What's new

Pakistan Missile Arsenal & Range

No , no MIRV on saheen-2 please look AT the picture of the above. And your link says that 3000 km is highly unlikely and says there is only rumour.

Leave that. Who the hell says MIRV cannot be interrupted. What would happen if our missile defence shields interrupted it in mid way. Or counter one and one of seperate wardhead:undecided:

n February 2001 the Pakistani newspaper Jang reporred that Pakistan had increased the range of its Shaheen-II missile from 2,500 km to 3,500 km. According to this report, the Shaheen-II missile is 19 m. (63 feet) long and has a diameter of 1.5 meters.

Ghaznavi / Shaheen-II - Pakistan Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

this is true that Shaheen II range is above 3000km and me also provided you a credible link for its MIRV capability and i will also put a video of Dr samarmand mubarak wher he said we hav MIRV tech on our missiles

and MIRV reduces the the effect of ABM on missile.

^dont anger on me. But all links MIRV technology on saheen are written as near feature or likely belivable.

Btw MIRV warheads is intercepted like normal missiles. Please refer this to some military professionls

^ going by your source it said it height and width increased to gain long range. But it did not mention about MIRV.

Btw i have one doubt if size of the missiles increased all missiles got long range. Need help from some experts

No , no MIRV on saheen-2 please look AT the picture of the above. And your link says that 3000 km is highly unlikely and says there is only rumour.

Leave that. Who the hell says MIRV cannot be interrupted. What would happen if our missile defence shields interrupted it in mid way. Or counter one and one of seperate wardhead:undecided:

Yea yea and yea it has been increased sorry to bust your hate bubble.. and btw next time you want to act out with big words atleast learn how to spell them right its Shaheen not saheen..:hitwall::lol:

india need not to fear bcoz drdo already developed Advance air defence. so pakistani missile is useless.
{Advance air defence: According to scientist V. K. Saraswat of DRDO the missiles will work in tandem to ensure a hit probability of 99.8 percent. Induction of the system into services is expected to be in 2011.}
AAD_Test_Crop.jpg

india need not to fear bcoz drdo already developed Advance air defence. so pakistani missile is useless.
{Advance air defence: According to scientist V. K. Saraswat of DRDO the missiles will work in tandem to ensure a hit probability of 99.8 percent. Induction of the system into services is expected to be in 2011.}

DRDO would have developed something like that but please do not over estimate things.

How many scud missiles was US able to counter with its Patriot system installed in Saudia Arabia at the time of war !!!! Most of those missiles hit and hardly any of them was destroyed or encountered by the patriot system.

Even the general concept of missile defense is "Its better than nothing".

These are the words of one of US Army general or some one high in regard with Defense ("Its better to have a leak ceiling than no ceiling at all in rains." I don't have the source at the moment please Google it if any one is interested to know. It was said last year.

He was General McChrystal I guess.

DRDO would have developed something like that but please do not over estimate things.

How many scud missiles was US able to counter with its Patriot system installed in Saudia Arabia at the time of war !!!! Most of those missiles hit and hardly any of them was destroyed or encountered by the patriot system.

Even the general concept of missile defense is "Its better than nothing".

These are the words of one of US Army general or some one high in regard with Defense ("Its better to have a leak ceiling than no ceiling at all in rains." I don't have the source at the moment please Google it if any one is interested to know. It was said last year.

He was General McChrystal I guess.

but i have source that indian advance air defence hit probability is 99.8 % and i am not over estimating.
Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if according to u anti ballestic missile is useless than why many countries is trying to develop it. and no country who have already this type of missile they denied to give this type of missile. even india tried to get it from israel but due to usa and pak govt objection they denied us. than india started his own anti-ballestic missile program.

Hey are you living in india may be not???
pakistan and indian border is so closed that no defense systems can works properly or i would like to say defense system is useless because the minimum time required to hit any closed border state is 7 to 9 minutes so defense system is a bullshit for us you cant intecept these...

☪☪☪☪;929407 said:
Yes; All Pakistani Missiles are useless!We need to give a contract to DRDO to develop us stealthy Hanu Mata Long Range Sh*t tipped Missiles.

realize the reality.

but i have source that indian advance air defence hit probability is 99.8 % and i am not over estimating.
Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if according to u anti ballestic missile is useless than why many countries is trying to develop it. and no country who have already this type of missile they denied to give this type of missile. even india tried to get it from israel but due to usa and pak govt objection they denied us. than india started his own anti-ballestic missile program.

DRDO is jack of All trades Master of non ,i hope all indian memberz will understand this , Btw Where r u Srilankan?

Hey are you living in india may be not???
pakistan and indian border is so closed that no defense systems can works properly or i would like to say defense system is useless because the minimum time required to hit any closed border state is 7 to 9 minutes so defense system is a bullshit for us you cant intecept these...

So you saying 8 minutes is short time and cannot be intercepted

So you saying 8 minutes is short time and cannot be intercepted

Exactly.......no chance for interception for short range (100 -300KM) crusie or ballistic missiles.

But if the missile fire towards West Bangal , Orissa, Assam (almost 1500 + KM from PAK border), then it can be intercepted but the chances of interception would still be low.........

MIRV capable missile seperate into many small warheads when he's away from the target many hundreds miles..

so you will intercept one or 2 warheads bt what about rest of them.

Patriotic/arrow missile are nt 100% successfull to intercept incoming missile

and new missiles speed is above 5mach.so intercepting it is very difficult.
and by 2011 we will hav our Shaheen III with 4500km range and MIRV capability..

Back
Top Bottom