What's new

Pakistan Military Band Performance in Moscow 2011

Thats what our military has left to do .... BAND BAJA.
As they have no cure for the threats like Drone strikes, NATO attacks, US Seals surgical operations & violation of Pak aerospace.

You forgot one thing own and operate money making business as well.

:lol: watch Israeli military band video @ 0:44, when a war criminal beaten by his own stick, and she smiles:lol:

Thats what our military has left to do .... BAND BAJA.
As they have no cure for the threats like Drone strikes, NATO attacks, US Seals surgical operations & violation of Pak aerospace.

kisi bat pay to khush ho jaya kero- itni na umedi waisay hi kufr hoti hai- enjoy the BAND BAJA of the army in Russia-

Hi 500,

Thanks for posting the videos of the Spassky Tower Festival; and thats what it is/was a festival, not some competion. Sorry Pakistani Nationalist , therefore there were no winners or losers. :cry:

It was nice to see the IDF band perform (a first for me). And I quite liked the medley of songs that they performed from the musical "Fiddler on the Roof", especially the touch of "swing" music that they added. And "Hava Nagila" rounded it off well as a finale. Good choice of numbers for an international audience.

The IA band had selected "Kadam Kadam Badhaye ja" which happens to be the Regimental Marching song of the Para./SF. Regiments. Well known and popular tune, it has some historical importance, since it was first selected by Netaji Subhas Bose as the Marching Tune for the INA.

Uchiha, I do understand you feelings about the dancing bit, it distracted a bit. But maybe it was used to add a local Pakistani flavor. However the solo piece by the clarinet player was good.

:lol: watch Israeli military band video @ 0:44, when a war criminal beaten by his own stick, and she smiles:lol:

while she cannot handle a stick, here is what we do...

dance with NAKED swords.... Khattak Dance :D

any mistake can cost you heavy loses including life, I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
kisi bat pay to khush ho jaya kero- itni na umedi waisay hi kufr hoti hai- enjoy the BAND BAJA of the army in Russia-

No point telling those who are suffer'ing from mental disorder or something else ;) Ill-educated people polluting every thread with same old bull-shyte over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom