Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan, India will have to give up old attitude

January 29, 2014 - Updated 1320 PKT
From Web Edition

NEW DELHI: Indian External Affairs Minister, Salman Khurshid Wednesday said that Pakistan and India would have to do away with the their old thinking and take new measures for solution of problems and lasting peace in the region, Geo News reported.

In a meeting with a delegation of Pakistani media here, Salman Khurshid said that the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif appeared to be sincere in improving relations with India and Shahbaz Sharif’s visit to India has given a new turn to the ties of the two neighbourly countries.

Indian external affairs minister said that both countries would have to find out new avenues for the resolution of water and all other problems including Kashmir.

Salman Khurshid underlined the need of giving further boost to trade ties for meeting the requirements of the people of Pakistan and India.

As regards to the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline project, he said that India was ready to take gas from Iran and Central Asia via Pakistan.
Pakistan, India will have to give up old attitude - thenews.com.pk

Both countries should find out the venues in which they can jointly work. Starting from culture, education and health. Pakistani actresses are working in Indian movies. Pakistan should also start taking Indian actresses in their drama's and television industry.
Both countries should work on demilitarization of their areas. Starting from Kashmir, both of them should take our their forces from there and give the area under the control of paramilitary forces and gradually to civil security e.g. Police.

Both countries should find out the venues in which they can jointly work. Starting from culture, education and health. Pakistani actresses are working in Indian movies. Pakistan should also start taking Indian actresses in their drama's and television industry.

Many Indian actresses get paid more than the entire budget of most Pakistani films. But yes, cultural exchanges should occur.

Both countries should work on demilitarization of their areas. Starting from Kashmir, both of them should take our their forces from there and give the area under the control of paramilitary forces and gradually to civil security e.g. Police.

Sure, Pakistan first though, according to the UN resolutions :)

UN resolutions are all putting pressure on India.
But anyway, now it is not possible for anyone in India to get back on Kashmir. So it is better to forget about it.
At least by demilitarization of the area, the life of people in Kashmir could be better.

Many Indian actresses get paid more than the entire budget of most Pakistani films.
dude if tat ever happens...u will see pakistanis on pdf saying ....with attitude/ego...something like this....."your actresses dont even work in your movies with your actors...they perfer working with our scandinavian/ultra white actors in our movies ...our movie industry is the best........we will nuke u"

Last edited:
UN resolutions are all putting pressure on India.
But anyway, now it is not possible for anyone in India to get back on Kashmir. So it is better to forget about it.
At least by demilitarization of the area, the life of people in Kashmir could be better.

For the highlighted part: No, India is under zero international pressure for Kashmir.

I agree with the rest.

ya lets ...become friend...I am always ready...but please don't stab us again......
our growth and prosperity depends on the stability in the south asia ....

friends.jpg

:victory::victory::partay::partay::yahoo:

dude if tat ever happens...u will se pakistanis on pdf saying ....with attitude...something like this....."your actresses dont even work in your movies with your actors...they perfer working with our scandinavian/ultra white actors ...our movie industry is the best........we will nuke u"

The actresses are the bread, who care least about Pakistan or India. Money is the thing, they most care about. I don't want to discuss, for money what they are doing in Dubai and Thailand. Neither i am talking about the Pakistani actors, most of them are not from a very good background. Most of them belong to the areas, where general population afraid to go.
My point is only, if they can for money, go from Dubai palaces to hotels in Thailand, .......... why not use them for cultural coordination.

The actresses are the bread, who care least about Pakistan or India. Money is the thing, they most care about. I don't want to discuss, for money what they are doing in Dubai and Thailand. Neither i am talking about the Pakistani actors, most of them are not from a very good background. Most of them belong to the areas, where general population afraid to go.
My point is only, if they can for money, go from Dubai palaces to hotels in Thailand, .......... why not use them for cultural coordination.

"Neither i am talking about the Pakistani actors, most of them are not from a very good background. Most of them belong to the areas, where general population afraid to go".
What is that bro? I cant understand

For the highlighted part: No, India is under zero international pressure for Kashmir.

I agree with the rest.

If I would be Indian, I never favored Indian occupation there. But I can feel, even in India, now it is difficult to get back on this issue.
Here i am not trying to win any verbal war. I think, I would be the winner the day, when the area would be demilitarized. People would be given security, self determination and pride. All the Kashmiris, who are in the refugee camps in Pakistan, they will go back to the occupied Jammu & Kahsmir.
I am only with humanity. Nothing is India and Pakistan.
I believe, these sorts of issues are always started by world powers, politicians, armies and ammunition industry.
General public is used as a pawns in this game of power, money and lust.

i am talking about the ego most pakistanis have...

I don't think common man has any ego thing against any Indian. Common man just want good life, job and good future.
obviously tat is wat i am trying to tell everybody over here....tat nobody cares about these things coz they have got a life to live....but damn...some pakistanis over here suffer with acute ego problems....how can u even think about peace wen such thing is in the mind of your people...on pdf

ya lets ...become friend...I am always ready...but please don't stab us again......
our growth and prosperity depends on the stability in the south asia ....

View attachment 14730

:victory::victory::partay::partay::yahoo:

India is a big country in the region. I think, they are really loosing this south asian market. At this time, they are more concerned about Europe or US. There is no problem with this. If that's good for their economy, they should work on it.
India should also work on South Asian region. It is also good for their stability.

obviously tat is wat i am trying to tell everybody over here....tat nobody cares about these things coz they have got a life to live....but damn...some pakistanis over here suffer with acute ego problems....how can u even think about peace wen such thing is in the mind of your people...on pdf

I don't think, foreign offices of both countries, read posts on this forum. Neither the army headquarters on both sides, they give any damm to these posts. They even don't care about the media. Those folks know, they can turn around the media.
Whenever, I see any Pak, Indian army conflicts, I always take it, ammunation industry is at work. Whenever I see any politician is boiling the Kashmir issue. I think they still want to use this for their politics or money.

Last edited:
I don't think, foreign offices of both countries, read posts on this forum. Neither the army headquarters on both sides, they give any damm to these posts. They even don't care about the media. Those folks know, they can turn around the media.
Whenever, I see any Pak, Indian army conflicts, I always take it, ammunation industry is at work. Whenever I see any politician is boiling the Kashmir issue. I think they still want to use this for their politics or money.

i hope most pakistanis are just like u :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom