What's new

Pakistan humble India

DV RULES

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KOLKATA - An insipid India slumped to yet another series defeat with a pathetic display as Pakistan spanked the hosts by 85 runs in the second one-dayer to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match series on Thursday. Riding on Nasir Jamshed’s second consecutive century, the visitors posted 250 all out and then shot out the Indians for a paltry 165 to record a convincing victory with two overs to spare at the Eden Gardens.It was yet another woeful display by the famed Indian batting line-up, which has been struggling for sometime now and has been largely responsible for the team’s forgettable results in recent times.India lost eight successive overseas Tests. They lost a home Test series.

Pakistan humble India | The Nation

Now these culprits in Pakistan government used cricket to get level of favour declaring India MFN, of course our team is incompetent and winning of series not simple as it looks like. Pathetic

Now these culprits in Pakistan government used cricket to get level of favour declaring India MFN, of course our team is incompetent and winning of series not simple as it looks like. Pathetic

Oh, come on! The last thing the Indians would do for anything is to let Pakistan win an extremely high profile home series. Cricket is taken way too seriously in India where players' very safety can be in danger. And if there is a clean sweep (3-0) in this series then it may well be the end of some careers.

Nah, I think India is losing because of a determined Pakistan side in ALL department: Much better fielding, clinical batting, and , of course, lethal bowlers who have been termed 'the best' in the world in ODI by an Indian blogger himself.

I don't know much about the MFN for India to comment on that. Of course, Pakistan's own interests should be supreme in that case.

Oh, come on! The last thing the Indians would do for anything is to let Pakistan win an extremely high profile home series. Cricket is taken way too seriously in India where players' very safety can be in danger. And if there is a clean sweep (3-0) in this series then it may well be the end of some careers.

Nah, I think India is losing because of a determined Pakistan side in ALL department: Much better fielding, clinical batting, and , of course, lethal bowlers who have been termed 'the best' in the world in ODI by an Indian blogger himself.

I don't know much about the MFN for India to comment on that. Of course, Pakistan's own interests should be supreme in that case.

You got to be kidding me.

As of today, Pakistan has 71 victories against India while India has 48 in return. I won't even consider Australia and West Indies records against India.

India has fared very badly, but not a single player till date has been killed or threatened. Only, when India losses World Cup matches is there an over reaction, otherwise nobody cares.

India plays so much cricket that victories and defeats are both forgotten...very quickly.

pakistan will win 3-0 inshahallah

i personally prefer Pakistan team to win 3-0, because they have outclassed our fake stardom team as toothless tigers......

another reason, is this 3-0 defeat will at least get some selectors wear thinking caps.........and they can get rid of players like sehwag, gambhir n rohit....we cannot stick with players who play a good innings once a year.

Back
Top Bottom