What's new

Pakistan' Football coach stopped by Israeli authorities from proceeding to Palestine

What case is strong?
I suppose that the most powerful is that after WWI the Jews had an explicit Mandate in international law to "closely settle" within the Palestine Mandate, as long as the civil and property rights of the Arabs were respected. The U.N. can't cite any point in time when that right was revoked.

Ok lets get this right...when did the UN violate Israel?
When does it not?

And tyrants support such resolutions but Israel the free state goes murdering people and everything is above everything and everyone?
The "Israel goes murdering people" theme is unfounded. Eliminate from consideration all the Arabs the Zionists killed in self-defence, accident, mistaken identity, etc. and what you have left is a very small number indeed, committed by an even smaller number of individuals, and none of it supported by the Israeli government itself.

Please people stay on topic. This thread is abt our football coach not something else.

May I advice you the same
No need. I try to be very careful and am thankful for corrections; but I don't accept fictions.

Esp since it is only you guys who seem to have learnt a totally different geography and history followed by human rights definition
You know your leaders aren't honest with you about the world you see every day. Why would they teach you better things about the world far away from you?

...you claim to be a free state and call other oppressed under tyrants...while you do the tyrant oppression yourself and limit others' freedom!
Israel limits the freedom of terrorists and their subjects to murder Israelis at will. That's pretty much it.

The lands Palestinian Arabs' grandfathers fled from were forfeit by the law and practice of the Ottomans; by contrast, Arabs who didn't rebel or flee to enemy armies remain. That's why Israel is 20% Arab today. On the other side the Arabs kicked peaceful Jews out of the territories they controlled in violation of their obligations under the same international laws; nobody goes after the Arabs for such things, do they? Do you?

I suppose that the most powerful is that after WWI the Jews had an explicit Mandate in international law to "closely settle" within the Palestine Mandate, as long as the civil and property rights of the Arabs were respected. The U.N. can't cite any point in time when that right was revoked.
So are you giving them civil and property rights by demolishing their land and houses? :unsure:

When does it not?
Wow now the UN is bullying you? Thats new to me :pop: when are you challenging them?
The "Israel goes murdering people" theme is unfounded. Eliminate from consideration all the Arabs the Zionists killed in self-defence, accident, mistaken identity, etc. and what you have left is a very small number indeed, committed by an even smaller number of individuals, and none of it supported by the Israeli government itself.
1) mistaken identity? Who were you trying to kill Israelis themselves?
2) self defence rocks vs sophisticated weapons rarely sums up to self defence
3) so you acknowledge the killing
4) none supported by the govt, yet there are always armed uniformed men watching it or taking part :unsure: you guys got more corruption they are not even afraid of being filmed! :blink:

No need. I try to be very careful and am thankful for corrections; but I don't accept fictions.

You know your leaders aren't honest with you about the world you see every day. Why would they teach you better things about the world far away from you?
May I state the same :

Refusal to serve in the IDF is a social phenomenon in Israel in which citizens refuse to serve in the Israel Defense Forces or disobey orders on the grounds of pacifism, antimilitarism, religious philosophy or political disagreement with Israeli policy such as the occupation of the Palestinian territories. Conscientious objectors in Israel are known as sarvanim (in Hebrew סרבנים) which is sometimes translated as "refuseniks", ormishtamtim (evaders, dodgers).[3]

Israeli teen activists say no to army draft - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Maybe you should learn a little from that why they refused!
Israel limits the freedom of terrorists and their subjects to murder Israelis at will. That's pretty much it.

The lands Palestinian Arabs' grandfathers fled from were forfeit by the law and practice of the Ottomans; by contrast, Arabs who didn't rebel or flee to enemy armies remain. That's why Israel is 20% Arab today. On the other side the Arabs kicked peaceful Jews out of the territories they controlled in violation of their obligations under the same international laws; nobody goes after the Arabs for such things, do they? Do you?
Well, you did the same so you have no rights to bring this in...But I am talking about killing more than about the land ...but the land is illegally occupied and on top of that you kill...they only kick you like you said yourself!

I cant answer for them if they kicked "peaceful" Jews or those protesting or being a pain...if they kicked peaceful Jews you guys are also not any angel! you are killing over kicking! You even let your tanks roll on people!

1) mistaken identity? Who were you trying to kill Israelis themselves?
I believe you're employing bad grammar to retreat into obscurantism.

self defence rocks -
That's not self-defence. That's aggressors who lack more lethal weapons or are training others to hate and handle more lethal weapons.

none supported by the govt, yet there are always armed uniformed men watching it or taking part -
One of the things Israel-bashers rely on are stories of abuses that can't be checked. When pressed, they almost always turn out to be fables.

So are you giving them civil and property rights by demolishing their land and houses?
People with civil rights also have civil obligations. Careful readers will note that demolished homes - both Jewish and non-Jewish - have been illegally constructed in military zones or private property.

Wow now the UN is bullying you? Thats new to me when are you challenging them?
Just tune in to U.N. debates. I think transcripts are available on the U.N.'s website.

People with civil rights also have civil obligations. Careful readers will note that demolished homes - both Jewish and non-Jewish - have been illegally constructed in military zones or private property.
Most of the zones were made after the houses were already constructed...and some zones are not even legal!
Just tune in to U.N. debates. I think transcripts are available on the U.N.'s website.
Why isnt Israel crying about this one like it cried for a state? :pop:

This shouldn't be a Pakistan versus Israel thing. Their country their decision. As per our football department or whatever that is called, this matter will be resolved.

We on the other hand should be thankful to our host as they did made an exception even though we dont recognize them for some very strange reason.

Most of the zones were made after the houses were already constructed...and some zones are not even legal!
Stick to specifics or it never happened.

Why isnt Israel crying about this one like it cried for a state?
More obscurantism. An obscure truth isn't a truth, Talon.

This shouldn't be a Pakistan versus Israel thing. Their country their decision.
As near as I can tell, to set Pakistani minds straight, you have to bite the bullet and not only support Israel over its enemies, but embrace the values Israel stands for. If you don't embrace the values you'll be subject to manipulative tyrants; if you don't embrace Israel you can be politically demonized and marginalized by being accused of embracing Israel.

we dont recognize them for some very strange reason.
To the Arabs, Muslim Indians and Pakistanis are a source of cheap labor, personal security, and ideological allies. The kings and Iranian mullahs like to give bribes and Pakistanis like to receive them, yes? You can fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
As near as I can tell, to set Pakistani minds straight, you have to bite the bullet and not only support Israel over its enemies, but embrace the values Israel stands for. If you don't embrace the values you'll be subject to manipulative tyrants; if you don't embrace Israel you can be politically demonized and marginalized by being accused of embracing Israel.

I don't think to call spades a spade, we need to embrace anything. As for Pakistan, i think its high time we accept Israel as a reality.

Back
Top Bottom