What's new

Pakistan fears US will again abandon it

Weren't you two already calling it splits? How come US came into the equation again? :what:

Well the corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians should had thought about that. PPP kept saying yes to every GOD dam corrupt deal & agreement with US as if they both are blood brothers.

I sure wish they do ditch pakistan..
Knowing the Americans from history, they'll abandon Pakistan and dump it like a hot brick once their national interests have been served. Their strategy has always been to use and throw.

So, expect the Americans to ditch you. They had tried to wean Pakistan away from Chinese influence by molly coddling Pakistan but failed in their attempts. They have now no reason to placate Pakistan anymore especially after 2014. Pakistan will have nothing to give back except a doorway to the Islamic countries in the Middle East. But even that is changing considering what is going on out there. The Arab Spring has changed the dynamics considerably.

So, yes! Pakistan will be dumped as before. History has the habit of repeating itself!

Ah! So I gather you're a pro-American!! A minority in Pakistan!! cheesy:

Minority, majority whatever.

It is just wierd, that Indians (most like a Hindu but it doesn't matter) aping Islamist.

Smart people will learn from our mistake for supporting Islamists.

dumb ones will continue eating their $hit like it is sheer khurma.

that's all.

As long as Pakistan is willing to be used for a few dollars, it will be treated like a prostitute. So stop bemoaning the shock of abandonment. It was not a long term relationship. Just a one night stand.

As long as Pakistan is willing to be used for a few dollars, it will be treated like a prostitute. So stop bemoaning the shock of abandonment. It was not a long term relationship. Just a one night stand.

Canada and USA offer "few dollars" and 1000 upon 1000s of Pakistanis and Indians dump their mother lands, their culture, their self-respect, and their future generation aka kids.

And here some are pontificating against a bit of alliance between Pakistan and the same damn Canada and USA.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Canada and USA offer "few dollars" and 1000 upon 1000s of Pakistanis and Indians dump their mother lands, their culture, their self-respect, and their future generation aka kids.

And here some are pontificating against a bit of alliance between Pakistan and the same damn Canada and USA.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Wah jee Wah... Ap ke ukal ka matam karo yah phir hunsoo..

Going and living in a foreign country is different from having an alliance of diminishing returns.

Those two cant be compared but if it makes you happy, then be happy. :)

I sure wish they do ditch pakistan..

Not they wont... they are going to make sure you bleeeeed 1,000,000 cuts due to double crossing.

If you don't believe then see what they did with you on the pretext of WOT.

Why would Pakistan fear from them? :bad: Weren't you guys main supplies was the Chinese?

Not they wont... they are going to make sure you bleeeeed 1,000,000 cuts due to double crossing.

If you don't believe then see what they did with you on the pretext of WOT.

1. They (USA) is out to bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed us (the Pakistanis)
2. They (USA) started WoT to bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeed us the Pakistanis (Talibanis be damaned).

You know my dear

you are sounding more and more a constipated conspiracy theorist not too different from a typical street thug Pakistani-Islamist.

Now why is that?

Why an Indian (most likely a Hindu) is trying to ape Islamists.

Why.

It really puzzles me.

really does.

Back
Top Bottom