What's new

Pakistan demands apology over drone strike

@ Raptor
Do you forget 1947 capturing Azad Kashmir and Gilgit.
1965 , successful defence
1998 atomic explosions
Swat operation
Badam chaiye

man why again and again ok i accept but that guys were not like today army and its chief.

pakistan better shut the f up now completly. Because what going to happen is they throw some $$$ in our mouth and everything be good. Only those nation open their mouth which has some credibility.

Pakistan army made 37% kashmir , made Pakistan atomic power and biggest muslim and 7th world power in its limited resources.
Brother, some corrections:

• Pak Tribal forces captured parts of Kashmir in 1947.
  • Pak scientists made Pakistan a nuclear power.
And Pakistan army has ruled over Pakistan for many decades. Do you think that we should be proud?

@ Imran
sir ji 2005 earth quake aur 2010 flood me pak army k kirdar ko degrade na karain.
Agar army swat operation na karti to aj pakistan Islamic Republic of Taliban hota. Wo Islamabad se few kilometre dour thay (although ministry of interior is responsible for internal security)
2008 me bharat kis army se dar gya ?
They are still soldiers of Islam.

@ Imran
sir ji 2005 earth quake aur 2010 flood me pak army k kirdar ko degrade na karain.
Agar army swat operation na karti to aj pakistan Islamic Republic of Taliban hota. Wo Islamabad se few kilometre dour thay (although ministry of interior is responsible for internal security)

2008 we were not scared but our fight is with terrorist not with Pakistan or the people

On 15 January 2010, in a successful snatch operation R&AW agents nabbed Sheikh Abdul Khwaja, one of the handlers of the 26/11 attacks, chief of HuJI India operations and a most wanted terror suspect in India, from Colombo, Sri Lanka, and brought him over to Hyderabad, India for formal arrest.

We know where you coward dogs are and we are coming to get you :tup:

@ Imran

main na manoo - lol man i am not talking abut past i wanna see now what they are doing

@ Legends
1) Gilgit scouts is part of pak army which freed Gilgit. Pak army soldiers managed tribal lashkars after C in C Gen. Miservi rejected quaid's order
2) Who conducted operation 706 in chagai? Who laid atomic structure in Chagi ? Pakistan Army Engineers Corps.
Who failed Indian Israel attack on our nuclear installments? ISI.
Sir ji pak army ko itna be degrade na karain.

@ imran
Gen kiyani has logged protest against drone attacks. In his message , he said patriot Tribalmen pak army is with you. Its our first responsibility to save your lives and we are doing our level best.
Sahab pak army ko time do. Koi un ke pass aladin ka charag nai hai.
Pak army is fighting against foreign funded terrorists.

@ Raptor
Do you forget 1947 capturing Azad Kashmir and Gilgit.
1965 , successful defence
1998 atomic explosions
Swat operation
Badam chaiye

I don't want to interfere in the discussions that you guys are having about your Army, but I need to correct a couple of misconceptions.

1965 was not successful defence, it was unsuccessful offence. I hope you know that Pakistan attacked Kashmir first, entirely unprovoked, in the hope of 'taking it', and failed to do so.

1947 was an invasion against a princely state with non-existent military (Kashmir). The 'capturing' could not continue after Indian Army entered the fray.

You can carry on, sorry for the interruption.

But why Pak army? Its role should be limited to protection of Pakistan. Nothing else.

What about Pak civilians? They complain a lot but what are they doing to make Pakistan strong?

but the army hasn't limited it's role to protection and have always been a party in running the system. Pakistan is in mess and only a strong institution can put it back on the track.

@ imran
Gen kiyani has logged protest against drone attacks. In his message , he said patriot Tribalmen pak army is with you. Its our first responsibility to save your lives and we are doing our level best.
Sahab pak army ko time do. Koi un ke pass aladin ka charag nai hai.
Pak army is fighting against foreign funded terrorists.

first of all tribes reject this talking game they said we are watching actions not lauds. and now tell me what pak army plan for next drone attack? nothing zero nill. so why some one should believe them?

Pakistan army made 37% kashmir , made Pakistan atomic power and biggest muslim and 7th world power in its limited resources.
Today's situation is different when cricket team lost important match then its useless to discuss their past achievements.

Back
Top Bottom