What's new

Pakistan coast guard(anyone knows)

pakomar

Reaction score
Salam
I want to know if any one knows what is the procedure to join Pakistan coast guards?

Pakistan coast guard is under army, navy or independent?

Pakistan

Main article: Pakistan Coast Guard

In Pakistan, the Pakistani Coast Guard is the youngest of the nation's armed forces. It is a military force in its right, as opposed to being part of the Pakistan Navy. The coast guard has responsibilities for protecting and the country's coastlines in terms of strategic security, as well as law enforcement within the country's Exclusive economic zone[14].

14. http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/3924-coast-guard-stepping-out-navys-shadow.htm

It is a fourth service, I gather.
Coast guard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is the procedure to join Pakistan coast guards?

Pakistan coast guards part of navy or not?

also officer in pakistan coast guard are from army or navy or civilians?

please answer the above three question.

Last edited:
what is the procedure to join Pakistan coast guards?

Pakistan coast guards part of navy or not?

also officer in pakistan coast guard are from army or navy or civilians?

please answer the above three question.

Don't know how to join, I suggest to try your local military recruitment office.

Pakistani coast guard is a fourth service, besides army, navy, and air force i.e. NOT PART OF NAVY

CG Officers are not civilians but I doubt they are from any of the other three services.

:crazy:

Thanks for reply I understands your answers

Still recruitment procedures in the Pakistan coast guard?

Thanks for reply I understands your answers

Still recruitment procedures in the Pakistan coast guard?

Pakistan Coast Guards is not a part of the army, navy or the air force. It is an independent body where the men are recruited locally and the officers are on secondment from Pakistan Army for a limited stint of upto three years. To be able to join Coast Guards as an officer you have to join the army first but again if you join the army, where you get posted is not at all a matter of your personal choice. So, quite frankly, there is no confirmed way of being able to join the Coast Guards even temporarily, let alone permanently. Joining the Army would be your best chance for a limited stay with the Coast Guards, though a long shot.
I hope you have the required answers now.

As far as I know, most of the officer cardre is from Pak Army -- the naval role is next to nothing. The main role is to iterdict smugglers when they set foot on the soil of Pakistan. The coast guard h.q. is right opposite Lakson Tobbaco building ner the arts council in karachi -- try getting some news from there.

I hope this helps

hang on shouldn't it be like transfer of officers from the Pakistan Navy to the Pakistan Coast Guard?After all they are both naval forces.

can Pakistan coast guards men apply for nssg?

please apply in positive manner (only when you are sure with the answer)
Thankyou

As far as I know, most of the officer cardre is from Pak Army -- the naval role is next to nothing. The main role is to iterdict smugglers when they set foot on the soil of Pakistan. The coast guard h.q. is right opposite Lakson Tobbaco building ner the arts council in karachi -- try getting some news from there.

I hope this helps

This I don't get. If the naval role is next to nothing, why kind of coast guard is it then? :crazy:

MSA (maritime security agency) is the naval coast guard and the coast guard is land based on the coastal belt!
its confusing yes!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom