What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reply to mercernery and how India will react.

I doubt India wil lose sleep over 13 used early model f16s.

They are inducting 17 su30 mki every year so the challenge of these extra f16s will be answered. Before you guys even receive the first one.

Don't forget they are also received mig29k as we speak

Pakistan needs to acquire some Helicopter Gunships. I think they are more urgently needed than F-16's. Maybe we can get some second hand version of these Gunships.

In reply to mercernery and how India will react.

I doubt India wil lose sleep over 13 used early model f16s.

They are inducting 17 su30 mki every year so the challenge of these extra f16s will be answered. Before you guys even receive the first one.

Don't forget they are also received mig29k as we speak

This is not India vs Pakistan thread.

Sometimes i really wonder how low the comprehension capability of Indian members is here.....

Post reported

So Alan Warnes tweet says 17 F-16s? How much is it really?

What is being missed in your bugs and secure lines of code is elephant in the room.. WHERE is the DSCA notification?
The sale cannot go through unless congress approves it.. is that not correct??

Did they issue one for the ex-jordanian AH-1s?

This is not India vs Pakistan thread.

Sometimes i really wonder how low the comprehension capability of Indian members is here.....

Its Mercenary who bought India in the picture so I am not sure who got the low comprehension. May be you should report his post.

Brother , i don't know whether if it's been asked before or not , but then again i anyway still want to ask that :undecided: : Why is PakisTan air ForCe depreciating the already limited service-life of our preCious F-16s in killing those dogs of hell :pissed:in north waziristan ... ! ?

Can't the surgiCaL strikes be carried out with P.a.F.'s JF-17 Lightening Thunder Or any other fighter airCraft being currently available in its inventory for that matter such as f7-pg , a-5 or even mirages ... :butcher: :sniper:?
:pakistan:

to minimize the collateral damage ...... by using LITENING pod .....
litening3.jpg

when will these jets be delivered? will they take part in the upcoming operation? where will they be based?

so truth was deleted lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz i will again say open a junkyard . jordan got used f-16 from USA and you guys got 3rd hand junk from jordan kabaari nhi to kya customers ho
?:D

mostly built in 1979, It is pure junk!
It cannot be put into service without overhaul and for integration into Pakistan's modern airforce, and further flying, it would require MLU.
Since Pakistan has skills and service setup of F-16, which is the reason for getting into junkyard business.

It cannot be put into service without overhaul and for integration into Pakistan's modern airforce, and further flying, it would require MLU.
Since Pakistan has skills and service setup of F-16, which is the reason for getting into junkyard business.

Do you know which F-16s has Jordon sold to Pakistan?

There the Aircraft Directorate personnel from the Ogden Air Logistics Center performed structural upgrades to extend aircraft life from the designed 4,000 to 8,000 hours flying time as part of the Falcon-Up/Service Life Improvement program. They also modified the aircraft engine bay to accept the upgraded Pratt and Whitney F100-220E engine, completely refurbishing and modifying them

Is that not enough?

structural upgrades to extend aircraft life from the designed 4,000 to 8,000 hours flying time

You think those frames are flying without any structural repairs? they are no less than 4000-5000 flying hrs.

You think those frames are flying without any structural repairs? they are no less than 4000-5000 flying hrs.

Is 5000 hours not enough how many hours do you think an F-16 would be flying per year any clue? Lets put a single aircraft flying 250 hours per year X 20 Years = 5000 hours...These F-16 would be sufficient for PAF uptill 2030.

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom