What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Bhutto asked Niazi to surrender? Bhutto brought back these PoWs, not the army.
as far as the CRUSH INDIA motto goes .. it's cute !!!

the numbers for POWs and killings are all cooked up , yes there were PoWs and yes there were killings but not of the scale that indian and people with geo-news mindset have made them up to be

as for the motto , hear it again , read it again

CRUSH INDIA!!!

You mean Crush India has always been your motto...Just never your achievement...LOL!!!

If anything, history hums a different tune....

you have lost a lot of ground to us , you will loose more in the future , its you fate to be under out boots
you have not gained anything from us , what is not ours anymore is not your either

the numbers for POWs and killings are all cooked up , yes there were PoWs and yes there were killings but not of the scale that indian and people with geo-news mindset have made them up to be

as for the motto , hear it again , read it again

CRUSH INDIA!!!
I am sure you could have used a bit bigger font along with Italic for more dramatization !!!

Did Bhutto asked Niazi to surrender? Bhutto brought back these PoWs, not the army.
as far as the CRUSH INDIA motto goes .. it's cute !!!

ask your airmen @ Pattankot how they felt when PAF strafe runs and the destruction and peppering of your runways, brand new Migs and hunters made them feel as they dived in ditches and watched helplessly

you talk like your side was such a brave and macho one

Bhaiya ex-lahoris are khatris/sheikh. In Pakistan they are famous for business and kanjusi, forget about generosity lol They should be generous and for once give leading role to bhaiya instead.

Do you actually believe that the Indian film industry is being funded by ex-lahoris? Cause thats just laughable...

And India is the land of opportunity...especially if you're a Pakistani actor/actress on your hands and knees...no pun intended!

The point is bolly actresses are famous whores who provided services to Pakistani crickters for free. Historical fact, while veena just worked there for few scenes and come back. In Pakistan even dog doesnt care about Veena, one ugly actress no doubt,

I will agree with you there that Veena has one ugly mug...
And if the Indian actresses want to whore themselves out, to Pakistani cricketers who like Indian sloppy seconds....well why should it be our concern...no sense of loss on our part..LOL!

Probably another Indian rape movie.

Indians have to be the sickest people on Earth. They can't get enough of watching rape scenes of their own mothers, sisters and daughters on the big screen.

ask your airmen @ Pattankot how they felt when PAF strafe runs and the destruction and peppering of your runways, brand new Migs and hunters made them feel as they dived in ditches and watched helplessly

We live with the shame of Pathankot...you live with the shame of Bangladesh...
We can let the readers decide whats worse....LOL!

Do you actually believe that the Indian film industry is being funded by ex-lahoris? Cause thats just laughable...

And India is the land of opportunity...especially if you're a Pakistani actor/actress on your hands and knees...no pun intended!

And if the Indian actresses want to whore themselves out, to Pakistani cricketers who like Indian sloppy seconds....well why should it be our concern...no sense of loss on our part..LOL!

What is there to believe? Read history of bollywood, foundations were laid by ex-lahoris. 95% of leading actors have Pakistan origin.

Indian girls in general are known to whore themselves in front of Pakistanis, UK is proof of that.

Probably another Indian rape movie.

Indians have to be the sickest people on Earth. They can't get enough of watching rape scenes of their own mothers, sisters and daughters on the big screen.

As opposed to watching animals get raped? Reminds me of some google trends...

First of all everyone who joins the army irrespective of the country he belongs to is brave.
Secondly I didn't made any claims of bravado or macho ism, it was the person who I quoted. I merely pointed out that he was wrong.

sloppy indian seconds ehhh ?
indian jealousy was there for all to see when Shoiab Malik was wedding Sania Mirza

also Wasim Akram was bonking Sushmita Sen , its known but she had to not show it as she knew the indians will be up in arms again ... you people are such loosers and liars

What is there to believe? Read history of bollywood, foundations were laid by ex-lahoris. 95% of leading actors have Pakistan origin.

Indian girls in general are known to whore themselves in front of Pakistanis, UK is proof of that.
UK is also a proof of Child grooming, says more about the exploiters than the victims !!!

indian jealousy was there for all to see when Shoiab Malik was wedding Sania Mirza

also Wasim Akram was bonking Sushmita Sen , its known but she had to not show it as she knew the indians will be up in arms again ... you people are such loosers and liars
One name ... Dina Wadia
now go and report this post !!!

First decide which era you speak of...Because the Bollywood of today...the mammoth that it is, is funded and run by a whole different crop...

Funny that they have Pakistani origin, but dont like being called Pakistani....sad state of affairs...
Remember...people like to be associated with good brands...

I
ndian girls in general are known to whore themselves in front of Pakistanis, UK is proof of that.

...a whore is a whore...
The Pakistani that "banged" these Indian whores probably was at the bottom of the long list of corn sowers....at this point, these Indian girls are probably doing their nation a service by spreading STDs to the "verile" anti-indian Pakistani man of the UK...LOL!
Lets just call it a RAW conspiracy and leave it at that...

And I suggest u better get yourself tested Mr.John...LOL!

First decide which era you speak of...Because the Bollywood of today...the mammoth that it is, is funded and run by a whole different crop...

Funny that they have Pakistani origin, but dont like being called Pakistani....sad state of affairs...
Remember...people like to be associated with good brands...

I

...a whore is a whore...
The Pakistani that "banged" these Indian whores probably was at the bottom of the long list of corn sowers....at this point, these Indian girls are probably doing their nation a service by spreading STDs to the "verile" anti-indian Pakistani man of the UK...LOL!
Lets just call it a RAW conspiracy and leave it at that...

And I suggest u better get yourself tested Mr.John...LOL!

Well no need to scare me like that :(,

Anyway in this new era instead of hiring bhaiyas, these ex-lahoris have chosen 4 Lahoris for leading roles.

Koi hal nai tumare logon ka

HAHAHA....
Its funny that you commented on "Indian sloppy seconds" and used Sania Mirza and Sushmita Sen as examples...way to validate my point...

Been there done that is all we say....your countrymen can have our hand me downs...NO PROBLEM!!

UK is also a proof of Child grooming, says more about the exploiters than the victims !!!

One name ... Dina Wadia
now go and report this post !!!

Wasim Akram is a friend and will always be one: Sushmita Sen - The Times of India

Wasim Akram was her friend but with benefits :D

bi-54032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom