What's new

Pakistan backs India on Devyani Khobragade issue

Slaman Bashir is enjoying reward of his service in India.

Bloody traitor family, did Pakistan irreparable loss.

Slaman Bashir is enjoying reward of his service in India.

Bloody traitor family, did Pakistan irreparable loss.
He represents to your country... not an individual opinion...

Every person, appointed / reinstated by Asif Ali Zardari was enemy of Pakistan. They are no exception.
I don't see any thing wrong here.. He supported to an Diplomat who represents to our country... you can't be enemy with us every where...

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

support from pak = :bad:
Yea sorry we have nut jobs as politicians....

I don't see any thing wrong here.. He supported to an Diplomat who represents to our country... you can't be enemy with us every where...
When our people stood up against American policies, we were the idiots and God knows what...Jub thapar aap logon ko para then you realize who the idiot was/ is?

I remember how many times when we protested against America for any policy or anyone...India never sided us! Good at least we know who has a bigger heart and thinks at a higher level!

Yea sorry we have nut jobs as politicians....

When our people stood up against American policies, we were the idiots and God knows what...Jub thapar aap logon ko para then you realize who the idiot was/ is?

I remember how many times when we protested against America for any policy or anyone...India never sided us! Good at least we know who has a bigger heart and thinks at a higher level!

Neither pakistan did before.. it is the first moment that Pakistan sided with India against USA... I hope India will give support when it needed in future... some one need to take first step...

Neither pakistan did before.. it is the first moment that Pakistan sided with India against USA... I hope India will give support when it needed in future... some one need to take first step...
Well at least we know our country is not a coward to break stereotypes and be the 1st to take action at a new level than playing the "why you no go 1st" game?!

Yes someone needs to take the 1st step and it for sure was not India.... In this I can be happy to say Big hearted Pakistanis...Yet I still can say we have stupid politicians because any day they can wake up and change their minds... :tsk: Politicians of any country are after all politicians :tsk:

Well at least we know our country is not a coward to break stereotypes and be the 1st to take action at a new level than playing the "why you no go 1st" game?!

Yes someone needs to take the 1st step and it for sure was not India.... In this I can be happy to say Big hearted Pakistanis...Yet I still can say we have stupid politicians because any day they can wake up and change their minds... :tsk: Politicians of any country are after all politicians :tsk:

The statement shows the improvement of bilateral relationship, lets hope the ties become strong by actions on the ground.

Always Pakistanis like to say they are "big hearted, courageous, strong ......etc....etc..." :D

There is also something called diplomatic protocol. Arresting some one who is a representative of another country and then doing cavity searches is the lowest of the low (what were they thinking that she was hiding payslips in her undies).
It seems like the maid wanted to get Asylum and wanted to get her family to the US as well, and the Americans being the usual puritans (especially if it's concerning the citizens of another country) went along with it.
It shouldn't just be Pakistan but the whole of civilized world raising a voice against such arrogance.

The statement shows the improvement of bilateral relationship, lets hope the ties become strong by actions on the ground.

Always Pakistanis like to say they are "big hearted, courageous, strong ......etc....etc..." :D
An they proved it.... so your point being??

Was a cavity search conducted on her? I thought many Indians said that was a fake video...Why the hell would anyone do a cavity search for fake papers? And that too by male officers? I think someone mixed up 2 articles....the cavity search was a gruesome thing that some S.American lady protested against the Americans....how did that S.American lady become an Indian diplomat? :undecided:

Look this is diplomatic row quite different from Military actions... Drone attacks and Salala incident, R Davis etc are due to pakistan politicians.. they didn't stand up and fight back... Simply they took money let the Drone attacks go... and let the R Davis flee from your country... If pakistan stand on it's own... and fight back... you might get support from other states... Devayani incident is almost a month old spat... Still India stand up... can pakistan stick to it's stand for long... we are happy for supporting us... But you need to understand... Devayani is an diplomat, If she goes to prison... Other states might follow US footsteps....

Vajpayee broke many stereotypes to bring in peace, what we got was Kargil. Pakistan needs to at least make sure justice for 26/11 is served then we can say that Pakistan has broken stereotypes and made the first move..

Vajpayee broke many stereotypes to bring in peace, what we got was Kargil. Pakistan needs to at least make sure justice for 26/11 is served then we can say that Pakistan has broken stereotypes and made the first move..
Since Pak doesnt acknowledge that 26/11 was its prob why should we do justice? We believe your politicians are pinning it on us....
You asking more than there is offered we still havent had any form of positive view from India all we hear is accusing us of this and that...so please make a move before expecting everything from another state! Thank you

An they proved it.... so your point being??

Was a cavity search conducted on her? I thought many Indians said that was a fake video...Why the hell would anyone do a cavity search for fake papers? And that too by male officers? I think someone mixed up 2 articles....the cavity search was a gruesome thing that some S.American lady protested against the Americans....how did that S.American lady become an Indian diplomat? :undecided:

Initial reports suggest US police dept. did the cavity search and kept in the same cell where other criminals were kept. In addition to that they handcuffed here infront of her children on the streets when she was picking up her children from school.

This is deliberately done to insult her and India and so India protested.

Back
Top Bottom