What's new

Pakistan army should takeover to eliminate terrorism: Altaf Hussain

Start small. Start by telling me exactly why and how my analysis of A.H. is in error. And if you can't, own up, otherwise why shouldn't readers here dismiss your words like so much vapor?

i invest when i find the worthy investment, you are not :azn:

i hope that other parties have pakistani interests in their mind before their political interests, they should learn something from MQM, the most patriotic party of :pakistan:

:D Still it was ISI who caught killers of Imran farooqi. I hope when it hands over them to England, your stance remains same ;)

:D Still it was ISI who caught killers of Imran farooqi. I hope when it hands over them to England, your stance remains same ;)

absolutely im all for the killers to get punished, there are no two opinions

don't be disappointed if MQM's name which has been dragged by pak media in order to malign it is cleared after all :lol:

btw Lahore should have people like mustafa kamal and imran farooq, lahores themselves and even you have feelings for them, we appreciate your feelings :enjoy:

i hope you appreciate this video and also accept things told by imran farooq bhai :enjoy:

don't be disappointed if MQM name is cleared after all :lol:

btw Lahore should have people like mustafa kamal and imran farooq, lahores themselves and even you have feelings for them, we appreciate your feelings :enjoy:

You are invited to Lahore. Ganja's have developed lahore nicely. I hope Mustafa kamal a safe life and it seems he is in hiding now days :D at least People in Lahore don't get killed if they develop differences with party leadership ;)

P.S. if Altaf gets convicted, how does it clears MQM name? :D

And yeah Altaf hussain hasn't refuted Zulfiqar Mirza claim, that he told zulfi he is personally approached by western powers for the disintegration of Pakistan. I pray Allah mian, that it cleanse AH heart and intentions and subdue any illwill he still harbours against pakistan

don't be disappointed if MQM's name which has been dragged by pak media in order to malign it is cleared after all :lol:

i hope you appreciate this video and also accept things told by imran farooq bhai :enjoy:

This video of Imran farooqi is half decade old, tell us what happen in 2008,09? why Imran farooqi was sidelined from party? and why he was going to make a new party?

Last edited:
You are invited to Lahore. Ganja's have developed lahore nicely. I hope Mustafa kamal a safe life and it seems he is in hiding now days :D at least People in Lahore don't get killed if they develop differences with party leadership ;)

P.S. if Altaf gets convicted, how does it clears MQM name? :D

i think you have reading comprehension, i said if and not said definitely

and MQM has many mustafa kamals not one, a common Lahoriite from MQM will try to surpass MK :enjoy:

Start small. Start by telling me exactly why and how my analysis of A.H. is in error. And if you can't, own up, otherwise why shouldn't readers here dismiss your words like so much vapor?

Only gas no substance , how else can any sane person advocate undermining the democratic government

deo.jpg

i think you have reading comprehension, i said if and not said definitely

and MQM has many mustafa kamals not one, a common Lahoriite from MQM will try to surpass MK :enjoy:

MQM lost it's credibility when Mustafa kamal left. A facist party whose head can't bear some one fame above him. Yeah many mustafa kamals, grapes are sour :D

MQM lost it's credibility when Mustafa kamal left. A facist party whose head can't bear some one fame above him. Yeah many mustafa kamals, sours are grapes :D

MQM has also produced not only mustafa kamal but kanwar naveed jameel of hyderabad etc, so as i said, we have no dearth of mustafa kamals :azn:

This video of Imran farooqi is half decade old, tell us what happen in 2008,09? why Imran farooqi was sidelined from party? and why he was going to make a new party?

its not a big matter that even the most senior MQM members are suspended for party disciplinary issues, and as you talked about mustafa kamal leaving MQM, he has not left MQM, many MQM members who took leave from MQM, were acceoted to do so and returned back, the very latest example is of ameen ul haq which is a rabita committee member

even members like amir khan have come back and MQM has accepted him with open arms, and it is rumored that afaq ahmed will try to join MQM

MQM has also produced not only mustafa kamal but kanwar naveed jameel of hyderabad etc, so as i said, we have no dearth of mustafa kamals :azn:

Awwww,,,, I can feel you bro, keep trying in promoting "wannabees mustafa kamal" ;)

Awwww,,,, I can feel you bro, keep trying in promoting "wannabees mustafa kamal" ;)

lol, first you love MK so much that you raise this point in every MQM related thread not you are behaving like an annoyed guy

i can understand ur pain, neither TTP oops PTI :lol: nor PMLN has capacity to produce such ppl, only MQM can :azn: :enjoy:

its not a big matter that even the most senior MQM members are suspended for party disciplinary issues, and as you talked about mustafa kamal leaving MQM, he has not left MQM, many MQM members who took leave from MQM, were acceoted to do so and returned back, the very latest example is of ameen ul haq which is a rabita committee member

even members like amir khan have come back and MQM has accepted him with open arms, and it is rumored that afaq ahmed will try to join MQM

Mustafa kamal is on leave, Oh My GAAAAAD,,,, Why just you don't allow them to leave party? :D :D

only a fool believes, Mustafa kamal is on leave, he is not Ishratul Ibaad, who does topi drama once in a while of leaving the party.

lol, first you love MK so much that you raise this point in every MQM related thread not you are behaving like an annoyed guy

i can understand ur pain, neither TTP oops PTI :lol: nor PMLN has capacity to produce such ppl, only MQM can :azn: :enjoy:

You MQM guys are, "Find what you love and let it kill you" :lol: :lol:

So how's Altaf bhai trip of Dubaai? ;)

So that all attention could be diverted away from Karanchi op. :lol:

So smart@$$. :cheesy:

Mustafa kamal is on leave, Oh My GAAAAAD,,,, Why just you don't allow them to leave party? :D :D

only a fool believes, Mustafa kamal is on leave, he is not Ishratul Ibaad, who does topi drama once in a while of leaving the party.

you are not aware of MQM dynamics and politics, if you had bothered to listen mustafa kamal, you should know MQM workers are ideological not lota workers, they know they get respect in the party and they are die hard ideological supporters

entire top brass of MQM was sitting on the road when fahad, an unknown MQM worker was treated badly, MQM cares fir each and every MQM worker

MQMers don't leave because they earn respect, promoted on merit which no other party offers, who was mustafa kamal he was a very middle class guy who was promoted as a mayor, he was also very young, and he proved his party decision by perform excellently

the politics of MQM is very different for your politics, i don't expect you to understand these things becaause you know nothing about MQM

MQM also has a hige propaganda machine, it engages its workers in such way they are brainwashed as you can say in a positive manner

MQM holds training session for its workers let me give you an example

this is also by the way MQM's punjabi seraiki committee training session

Panjabi Sareki Mqm | Facebook

So that all attention could be diverted away from Karanchi op. :lol:

So smart@$$. :cheesy:

lol it was MQM who demanded this operation, i don't know why pakistani people are so dumb or narrow minded to accept facts not fiction

Last edited:
you are not aware of MQM dynamics and politics, if you had bothered to listen mustafa kamal, you should know MQM workers are ideological not lota workers, they know they get respect in the party and they are die hard ideological supporters

entire top brass of MQM was sitting on the road when fahad, an unknown MQM worker was treated badly, MQM cares fir each and every MQM worker

MQMers don't leave because they earn respect, promoted on merit which no other party offers, who was mustafa kamal he was a very middle class guy who was promoted as a mayor, he was also very young, and he proved his party decision by perform excellently

the politics of MQM is very different for your politics, i don't expect you to understand these things becaause you know nothing about MQM

lol it was MQM who demanded this operation, i don't know why pakistani people are so dumb or narrow minded to accept facts not fiction

keeping your gibberish aside, could you tell how a very middle class guy had an access to bill clinton not an access, but he told him concoted stories!

And yeah, Imran farooq left party, Mustafa kamal left party and yet you are insisting they were/ are on leave and telling me on the other side I don't know anything about MQM politics. Retard Irony I would say

Back
Top Bottom