What's new

Pakistan Army helping in Karachi Floods.

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1006301_527388140649335_1196877324_n.jpg

i have a Question as we abuse PA army alot then why for every problem we need PA from drainage to gairding jails and then Gaurding oru borders.

When our leader want PA to stay at borders and barracks. then is it the work of PA when we blame them for major share of budget but then we use PA for everything is it still justify ?

can we ask this question to our self from our heart? where is our civil administration.

as i generally have seen.

our leaders have few answer

1: previous govt. done this so we can do this give us time

2: we have made comission so we will work out the problem we will solve them soon

3: we don't have resources as other provinces are taking our resources

4: federal is to fair with us?

5: these all problems are bec of dictators?

6: Blaming each other and at the end nothing

can we have answer

TTP is our friend our enemy ? From PTI and PMLN point of view.

who are our internal enemies can we name them?

when we know who attacked DI.Khan jail then why in FIR we write unknown people?

@Leader @cb4 @F.O.X @Secur @Aeronaut @Slav Defence @DESERT FIGHTER @darkinsky @BATMAN @Fracker @Stealth @Major Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Illiteracy is basic problem with our nation due to which in every stupidity out nation is ahead of others i.e some people have a butt hurt if our Armed forces to support commercial sector create tablets from their own sources……:coffee:

Illiteracy is basic problem with our nation due to which in every stupidity out nation is ahead of others i.e some people have a butt hurt if our Armed forces to support commercial sector create tablets from their own sources……:coffee:

i will call it our nature of slavery as we still feel inferior to western so East or west DEMOCRACY is the best .

i will call it our nature of slavery as we still feel inferior to western so East or west DEMOCRACY is the best .

surely democracy is much worst and annoying for those who have sence in a country where people cast vote to their bhai because he is Muhajir or to a party because bibi is dead or to Nawaz because that innocent soul was kicked out by evil Mush……:coffee:
Major educational reforms needed and when a Dr Samar would be produced from areas like interiour sindh or far Balochistan or FATA then we can expect Our democracy to bear fruit……
well yeah things would be atleast 20-30% better if Democracy was let to run on its path and this country hadn't seen dictatorship……:coffee:

There we go again. In the hour of need PAK ARMY TO THE RESCUE.

We can always count on OLD FAITHFUL PAK ARMY to be there for us.

I marvel these guys.

With all the abuse they get from us they are always happy to help us in our moment of need.

surely democracy is much worst and annoying for those who have sence in a country where people cast vote to their bhai because he is Muhajir or to a party because bibi is dead or to Nawaz because that innocent soul was kicked out by evil Mush……:coffee:
Major educational reforms needed and when a Dr Samar would be produced from areas like interiour sindh or far Balochistan or FATA then we can expect Our democracy to bear fruit……
well yeah things would be atleast 20-30% better if Democracy was let to run on its path and this country hadn't seen dictatorship……:coffee:

how many more years we need when this democracy will start giving us some benefits. do you really think with sam eleader afer 10 or 20 years we can be better?

for me time is arrived when we have to choose one Pakistan or Democracy!

you can grow democracy well people are blind follower bec of cast, sect, feudalism , fear and lust.

till now as i have notice all major decisions industries development plans are taken by so called dictators people were much more happier under them. it is the fact and it is the Bitter Truth.....

just watch these video , until we can be like this till that forgot about thing from democracy.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/268876-pakistan-army-helping-karachi-floods.html#post4596830

I am not much literate but as per what I read in disasters situations civil institutes like SHC, city government, federal government, provincial or even presidential can call army for help.

@Meesna ... you couldnt reply me in the previous thread.. comment in this one atleast..

On topic... Har jagah army kou bakra banatay haien ... what are the responsible insitutions for? whats the govt doin...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am much literate but as per what I read in disasters situations civil insititutes like shc, city government, federl government, provintial or even presidential can call army for help. I will edit my post later on

They can call , but what civil administration is doing? if for every thing you have to call army then better hand over country to them or give them mandate in parliament and more resources. :hitwall:

They can call , but what civil administration is doing? if for every thing you have to call army then better hand over country to them or give them mandate in parliament and more resources. :hitwall:

No government, not even USA, or Japan (most developed nation) can do much in disaster. But yes, floods are common in Pakistan. Provincial government have to work with Local government to improve the situation. And Federal Government needs to improve disaster Management procedures. This is routine, flood comes some huge cries then everything goes into backyard works on different issue. Which means accountability divisions are not doing their job.

Last not least, 126 mL rain in 3 hours is too much for karachi. Most of the Karachi is not much higher level then sea level. So in case of such rain, water can never go into sea.

PS: I am not protecting PPP+MQM government for it, they are the worst. Yet, rain level and surroundings are changing very quickly from last 8 years. Sometimes it's more rain in eastern north, this time it was western north. Karachi wasn't hit by this much rain after last development done by City Government in 2006, so problem didn't come up for so long. Even most planned project do struck of the problems, "Burj-Al Khalifa" building land started to go down due to it's own weight. But problem with us is, we don't learn from our issues..

No government, not even USA, or Japan (most developed nation) can do much in disaster. But yes, floods are common in Pakistan. Provincial government have to work with Local government to improve the situation. And Federal Government needs to improve disaster Management procedures. This is routine, flood comes some huge cries then everything goes into backyard works on different issue. Which means accountability divisions are not doing their job.

Last not least, 126 mL rain in 3 hours is too much for karachi. Most of the Karachi is not much higher level then sea level. So in case of such rain, water can never go into sea.

PS: I am not protecting PPP+MQM government for it, they are the worst. Yet, rain level and surroundings are changing very quickly from last 8 years. Sometimes it's more rain in eastern north, this time it was western north. Karachi wasn't hit by this much rain after last development done by City Government in 2006, so problem didn't come up for so long. Even most planned project do struck of the problems, "Burj-Al Khalifa" building land started to go down due to it's own weight. But problem with us is, we don't learn from our issues..

Can you compare the level of disaster in develop countries where they call army with this one. in 2010 ans 2011 flood it was the serious case. but for GOD sake where is the civil admin even fro small disaster u need army. it is our incompetency. accept it yara.

if we need army for every thing we should provide them funds too.

Can you compare the level of disaster in develop countries where they call army with this one. in 2010 ans 2011 flood it was the serious case. but for GOD sake where is the civil admin even fro small disaster u need army. it is our incompetency. accept it yara.

if we need army for every thing we should provide them funds too.

Bhai, No army called in 2011. And 2010 was biggest flood ever recorded so far. The scale, magnitude and intensity everything was high for 2010 Flood. Also I already accepted read again my post.

Quote " But yes, floods are common in Pakistan. "

Bhai, No army called in 2011. And 2010 was biggest flood ever recorded so far. The scale, magnitude and intensity everything was high for 2010 Flood. Also I already accepted read again my post.

Correct your facts

Floods 2011: Army and Navy continue relief work – The Express Tribune

You forgot to add PMLN and well It will examining time for PTI to prove there self.

Note: i didn't blame PTI yet as they just started govt.

Floods are common but it doesn't mean we should sit and wait for them every year.

Back
Top Bottom