What's new

'Pakistan army explosive used in Varanasi blast'

dell-laptop-fail.jpg

The origin of weapons,medical equipment and med can be found unlike an explosive which is produced by several countries.

Plus even wiki nd karzais statements are an evidence of indian involvement.

The same weapons which were shown in media are produced by several countries. None of the weapons had their serials been matched with ones produced by Indian factories.

Please let me know which wiki and Karzai statement are we talking here.

A lot of those comments from members were a response to Indian claims of 'State involvement in the Mumbai attacks' based on the presence of some products of Pakistani origin in the possession of the terrorists. The Pakistani claims were similarly based on the discovery of ingredients used in explosives manufactured by Indian companies (pictures of the packages with clearly marked brand names and manufacturing location were posted in the threads).

I also remember seeing a thread that suggested explosives used by Indian companies in Afghanistan being used in terrorist attacks in Pakistan, but I did not read it at the time, so I am unaware of the details, but if the situation was similar to this one, the same logic would apply.

those pakistani products in totally cannot be classified as evidence but form the part of evidence.

Regarding the second part I am unaware about this news so it would be foolish of me to comment on that. let me do some research on this part and then get back.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Is there a pic posting competetion going on or is it frustration coming out lol

The same weapons which were shown in media are produced by several countries. None of the weapons had their serials been matched with ones produced by Indian factories.

Please let me know which wiki and Karzai statement are we talking here.
How did u know?
Why did manmohan discuss balouchistan then?shrm al shiekh?
Whu mullen raised the issue with india?
Why would Pak discuss it with US nd NATO if tht was just an accusation?
Mullen raises Balochistan issue with India : Pakistan Defence

FTN: Balochistan blunder: Indo-Pak talks in a spot - India News - IBNLive

Karzai admits Bugti?s presence in Afghanistan: Leaks

How did u know?
There were no reports of any such profiling.
Why did manmohan discuss balouchistan then?shrm al shiekh?
Does discussing a issue makes one guilty? He was addressing the concerns of Pakistan thats it. Does not proove anything.

Whu mullen raised the issue with india?

Again discussing something does not proove anything. Mullen raised concerns with India did not accuse India.
Why would Pak discuss it with US nd NATO if tht was just an accusation?
Again the same thing.

Your last link no where mentions India...

Statements of individuals do not count at all as otherwise Pakistan would have a become a terrorist nation if we go by individual statements or perceptions. Aint it? But at the same time materialistic evidence if present can be shown to the world and then discussed over for the credibility for accusing India for wrong doings in the court of law. How can you expect us to present the case when you are not even showing the proper evidence?

As far as the report is concerned it says it is same as Pakistan army no one is accusing PA or anyone as of now.

damn our corrupt govt had outsourced explosive manufacturing to DRDO? :what: these damn corrupt govt officials making commission compromising for dud explosive.

very bad very bad. we demand scraping of the deal and handing it over to firecracker manufacturers of China. Though the normal box of kids' patakhas may not have C4 but surely will have some Z 5.

damn our corrupt govt had outsourced explosive manufacturing to DRDO? :what: these damn corrupt govt officials making commission compromising for dud explosive.

very bad very bad. we demand scraping of the deal and handing it over to firecracker manufacturers of China. Though the normal box of kids' patakhas may not have C4 but surely will have some Z 5.

cmon jana ji,lagda hai twada id hack ho gya hai:lol:

naah before the pigeon the Indians had arrested a monkey called Raju trained by ISI for spying in India as per Indian police claims .

:woot: holy cow

gal te oh hi hai ji,isi number 1 agency hai ji,kuch te kamal karegi hi ji:rofl:

Statements of individuals do not count at all as otherwise Pakistan would have a become a terrorist nation if we go by individual statements or perceptions. Aint it? But at the same time materialistic evidence if present can be shown to the world and then discussed over for the credibility for accusing India for wrong doings in the court of law. How can you expect us to present the case when you are not even showing the proper evidence?

Well even when the west has information of Indian involvement in Pakistan, they would not say a word against India because currently Pakistan is a thorn in their sights and India is a useful business partner.

In another cable, in the aftermath of the Mumbai attack, the UK is said to have expressed fears that India may “at a minimum, increase its covert activities in Balochistan”.

WikiLeaks, the spin and the lies – The Express Tribune

Well thats a fact
The material used by Pakistan has been found.

Now Pakistan has become so common in terrorist attacks and also has been blamed correctly many times,that just as a new blame(true blame) comes up,some Pakistanis start over reacting and behave immature.

Back
Top Bottom