What's new

Pakistan army blockades anti-Taliban tribe in Kurram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please go on I want to see where the army killed Kashmiris, Urdu speaking people, etc . I can post a million more showing indias huge human violations too

With Urdu speaking he means MQM activists. The biggest thugs present in Karachi. I am a Urdu speaker too and I want even more staunch action against them. Poor Typhoon (Indian with British flag) doesn't know the back ground of MQM.

:azn:

Again Pakistan army has shown that its completely with Taliban and they have been killing innocent Tribesman who are opposed to Taliban. Displaying to the world how they have cleared the region from Taliban, in contrast they have actually been removing all the resistance against the Taliban and creating permanent badlands for Taliban in Pakistan. US knows this fact, but would not deal with this issue presently, but soon it will be forced to Bomb 150 odd terrorist camps run by Pakistan army which are used spread terrorism in the region, once US withdraws from Afghanistan and stops its Aid to Pakistan.

Dont start your bashing of Pakistan army.

Pakistan army lost thousands of its men in this war OF terror.

When Pakistan army fights Taliban in Swat and South Waziristan, you people are not happy and when Pakistan army dont fight Taliban you people are not happy.

Take your anti-pakistan propaganda somewhere else.

Dont start your bashing of Pakistan army.Pakistan army lost thousands of its men in this war OF terror.

When Pakistan army fights Taliban in Swat and South Waziristan, you people are not happy and when Pakistan army dont fight Taliban you people are not happy.

Take your anti-pakistan propaganda somewhere else.

Why, does it hurt? Certainly not as bad as your constant string of malicious India bashing threads.

Why, does it hurt? Certainly not as bad as your constant string of malicious India bashing threads.

Because it is a total BS with no background knowledge about the issue. :)

And why would you call it "total BS"? All links that the guy has been posting have been from news sources. He hasn't made up anything of his own?!

Because many links are propaganda by Baloch separatists, Gilgit so called nationalists. They didn't mention how many innocents they have killed in Balochistan for their so called freedom struggle. About MQM they are political cum militant organizations which killed more urdu speakers than anybody else. And I am also a urdu speaker so I know about MQM more than anybody else.

Because many links are propaganda by Baloch separatists, Gilgit so called nationalists. They didn't mention how many innocents they have killed in Balochistan for their so called freedom struggle. About MQM they are political cum militant organizations which killed more urdu speakers than anybody else. And I am also a urdu speaker so I know about MQM more than anybody else.

Whatever. If you can say that all the reputed Pakistani news website reports are propaganda, then maybe people like Omar1984 ought to show the same consideration when picking filt-hy reports about India from those same papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom