What's new

Pakistan Airforce fleet 2015

GHOST RIDER

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys i want to know how many and which planes wil we have by 2015,which planes are we inducting in special mission,fighter and transport

why we need to open thread for 2015, and 2014 and 2025.............dude this thing already posted..

Thanks alot WEBMASTER me new here now and will take some time to learn how to use this forum,so are these 3 the only fighter aircraft which will be in service or are there any chances of getting Russian Mig-35 and are we accuquiring any more aircrft for transport ad for refuling as F-16 cant refuel from IL-78

There will be no orders for another type of aircraft.

The PAF will mainly be compromised of three types of fighters in large numbers: F-16, JF-17 and J-10.

J-10 orders will increase if the PAF likes the plane, otherwise another type.

JF-17 will continue to get better with modifications to make it stealth (lower the RCS).

I have heard china refused to give us j 10 not confirmed but few pollard saying that

How do you define uselessness?

For this situation;

Cutoff for spares during a conflict, thereby reducing mission availability of the jets, so one could have a 1000 Amraams. and most of them would just rot there in depots.
You would probably end up firing at most 60 or 80 of them.. by which time fleet attrition and shortage of spares even after cannibalization would ground the F-16's.. provided they arent lost in enemy OCA ops.
Unless we have another aircraft capable of firing them.. which is not the case.. we should have just bought 200 or so.

Air Force

F-16C/D/MLU-MIII / - JF-17 Block I/II - F-7PG (BVR) - Mirage III ROSE (BVR) - J-10B.

ERIE AWACS - ZDK-03 Karokram Eagle AWACS .

Air Defense:

SPADA-2000 , KS-1A , HQ-9 , HQ-18 , FT-2000.

Is there any negotiation going on for HQ-9 or 18.we heard from Air chief few months ago but do we have the muscle to buy both of them in just next 3 yrs.

It is fine, because it is in Defence Club. People can ask as many questions here to learn.

Pakistan will have

F-16
JF-17
J-10
Chinese AWAC

All Erieye should be in service
More P-3C Orion aircraft

No deals on helicopters i am aware of.

pakistan should seek partnership with china in their j-15, j-16(j11-d), j-20 single engine version, and Jf-17x is already on the table,
we also need to bring stability to our economy, for this we have to element black sheeps ,

can we modify our jf's to be flown wid Amraams?

unlikely, the western jets come with software aka source code that allows them to interface with the AMRAAM using predefined protocols for transferring targeting data and other functions.
Protocols that we cannot analyze... and therefore cannot fire the AMRAAMS.

Back
Top Bottom