What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the event that you both wipe each other out, who has more to lose?

As long as people in Pakistan are alive, have moms, das, brithers, sisters, kid, they have everything to lose.

Will you not regtret losing your family if you were poor?

Being rich or poor has nothing to do with having a family.

Everyone has a family and I believe Pakistanis would not like to lose their families any more than we would like to.

You sound so condescending towards Pakistanis. Do you mean that Pakistanis don't have families to lose in case of a nuclear war?

Why this arrogance and blatant disregard for the loved ones of Pakistanis, CD?

Then please explain to me how a lowered nuclear threshold is in India's interests, compared to Pakistan. :lol:

Never said it was, pointed out that it will still have to be dealt with

In the event that you both wipe each other out, who has more to lose?

Silly point. Pakistanis won't be around to argue that after... therefore the Chinese can think for them about whether they won or lost

Then they failed miserably, because everyone in China knows about the Tiananmen incident. :lol: Our 1989, compared to India's 1984.

I find it funny how you Indians always either overestimate the CPC, or underestimate them, depending on what argument you want to put forward. Even the most powerful and efficient organization on Earth would not be able to stop the spread of this kind of information in the internet age, it is a practical impossibility.

Right now you're overestimating them, tomorrow you will be back to underestimating them again. Both are good for us. :azn:

Do you know difference between a religious riot and govt crackdown(massacre) of protesters..such that you are comparing Tinamen square massacre with 1984 riots?

ie In second case govt deliberately orders killing and whereas in first case the govt is unable to stop the killing.

Never said it was, pointed out that it will still have to be dealt with

Silly point. Pakistanis won't be around to argue that after... therefore the Chinese can think for them about whether they won or lost

And you will not also be around to comment , we will take full care of this point and ensure no Indian city is left behind.

Although i believe the indians loves it when some one else does it dirty work- more to do with the "balls" the amrikans apparently have-

Why waste your breath when you have somebody to run for you ? It's called 'resourcefull-ness".

The same thing that China displays when it uses you against us.

Although i believe the indians loves it when some one else does it dirty work- more to do with the "balls" the amrikans apparently have-

Yup man, I believe you guys have a word for that - the Chanakyan philosophy!:lol:

Answer me, CD, would you not regret losing your family if you were poor?

Why do you feel that Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians or Chinese in case of a nuclear war?

Do you know difference between a religious riot and govt crackdown(massacre) of protesters..such that you are comparing Tinamen square massacre with 1984 riots?

ie In second case govt deliberately orders killing and whereas in first case the govt is unable to stop the killing.

Strange then, since it was people from the ruling Indian Congress Government that were responsible for killing tens of thousands of unarmed Sikhs. Compared to the death toll in the Tiananmen incident, which was only in the hundreds.

Why do you feel that Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians or Chinese in case of a nuclear war?

All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war.

And you will not also be around to comment , we will take full care of this point and ensure no Indian city is left behind.

You & what army? :lol: There will be only one country completely "saf" & no one standing, In or out.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Err... silly question, they are expendable assets.........

Strange then, since it was people from the ruling Indian Congress Government that were responsible for killing tens of thousands of unarmed Sikhs. Compared to the death toll in the Tiananmen incident, which was only in the hundreds.

1984 riots were a political party on a killing spree.

It was not sponsored by the GoI.

Anyways, come back to topic and tell me why you think Pakistanis have anything less to lose than Indians or Chinese in the event of a nuclear war?

Don't you think the Pakistanis love their families?

If-the-opposite-of-pro-is-con-is-the-opposite-of-progress-congress.jpg

Err... silly question, they are expendable assets.........

I don't understand.

What has being rich or poor got to do with one's love for one's family?

I don't know why CD thinks that Pakistanis have any less to lose than Indians and Chinese in case of a nuclear war.

All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Dude how much would it please china if Ind Pak end up with a war, How much would it please you personally? don't tell me you value Indian / Pakistanis lives, cos your comrades earlier posts advocated Pak to continue the terror tactics and to make the war a nuclear one.

they should give up the policy of supporting terrorist and extremist elements
Easier said than done! The policy of state sponsored terror is deeply enmeshed in Pakistan Army's doctrine. Now this is not a figment of my imagination. Terrorists are the PAs 'strategic assets' as mentioned by Pakistani Generals themselves.

Pakistan’s use of such 'strategic assets' — militant and terrorist groups — to project influence in Afghanistan and to balance India, raise the risk of regional war, undermine Pakistan’s own stability, and increase the potential for nuclear terrorism because parts of these 'strategic assets' have morphed into independent entities which are no more under the Establishment's control. This is what is most worrisome, not only for India, but Pakistan too.

All human lives are valuable. India should think about that, before turning "the most dangerous border in the world" into a nuclear war-zone, by trying to give any "consequences" to Pakistan as per the original article.

Always boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, which will only increase the likelyhood of all-out war, and thus an escalation into nuclear war.

Tineman is nothing compared to the Great leap forward's death toll which is between 30 and 46 Million. Thats' right 46 million. No matter how much you exaggerate and amuse at Indian deaths, it cannot match the death dance performed by your government. I would suggest you read your nation's history and that will probably bring some humility in you.

Great Leap Forward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom