What's new

'Pak Taliban trained me, my hitlist included Indian ambassador'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all the Pakistanis living in denial are going to go so it's another India/Western conspiracy against Pakistan, Pakistan is becoming a failed state, a basket case, only one the citizens of Pakistan can see the truth will this disease stop.

"I work for Al-Qaeda, I have superiors, I'm not alone... I'm alone in France, I work alone here, but I was sent by Al-Qaeda, I was trained by the Pakistani Taliban, there's an entire organisation behind this."

'Pak Taliban trained me, my hitlist included Indian ambassador' | NDTV.com

These people are lower than scum, it's a disgrace that they kill innocents women and children who have nothing to do with their "wars".

Oh oui bien sûr,il a été entrainé par les talibans pakistan,pour attaquer leurs propore maitres :lol:
Ah o faite tu peux changer ton drapeau, ou tu a honte? Je sais très bien que tu n'est pas un français mais un vendeur de marrons ;)

Ah o faite tu peux changer ton drapeau, ou tu a honte? Je sais très bien que tu n'est pas un français mais un vendeur de marrons ;)
You bring up a good point

Oh oui bien sûr,il a été entrainé par les talibans pakistan,pour attaquer leurs propore maitres :lol:
i dont think he is a false flagger :what: or is he?

Yup ...cool story bro ...really cool story.. tell it again ...

:lol:

Dude keep ur heads buried In the sand knowingly or unknowingly , surely I see sooner than later a nuke attack on pakistan by the west. Continue on this cut the throat and denial games and 2 decades from now boom boom..

Dude , why don't you change your username from "WHF" to "WTF" ? It suits you better.

Almost Every Terrorist link goes back the the nation of peace

Really pak became a super mess after afgan jihad:hitwall:

A another bs and false thread properganda against Pakistan anyone can be paid to talk sh_t ... plzz stop posting such dumb threads make good use of thread space not with this dumb bs .

u guys should copy paste this line because u have to post it in every terror related thread ....why u think everyone is behind u do u have oil , gold, no Its becuase terrorist operating from pakistan the quicker u understand better for you :pakistan: ...

"I was trained by the Pakistani Taliban, there's an entire organisation behind this."
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...included-indian-ambassador.html#ixzz20CHzQOFJ
Pakistani Taliban? Or Afghan Taliban? Or Punjab Taliban?? It's getting bl00dy confusing out here, what? :cheesy:

TTP has nothing to do with external terrorism and that too in far away France! So what interest have they in training these Al Qaeda Yahoos? It costs a lot of money and resources to do so. Therefore, it's most probably the Afghan Taliban who are training the Al Qaeda in their camps on the AfPak border/Afghanistan for the so called 'global Jihad'.

Epic fail!

Meanwhile in another thread

These indian are destroying the image of south Asians in the white countries.

So much for the Image of South Asians in "White Countries"

Another desperate attempt to paint Pakistan as failed terrorist state blah blah blah blah non sense

"They asked me to make bombs, I didn't want to... I told them 'train me in using a gun.'

In the Islamist training camp "there are French, Chinese, Tajiks, Afghans, Pakistanis, Americans, Germans, Spanish, all sorts."

:D

what do you think? only Han's live in China?

Pakistani IM Malik " They are non state actors. Pakistan does not support terrorism on its soil. There are no proof of terrorism in pakistan. We are not responsible for non state actors operating out of pakistan :rofl:

We keep hearing this same dialogue always. Its better i give his statement before he gives :D

PS: i think pakistan should investigate foreigners coming alone into the country!!

Is that supposed to be realistic? We cannot even investigate the Americans that come here let alone all visitors. It's simply impossible.

Dude keep ur heads buried In the sand knowingly or unknowingly , surely I see sooner than later a nuke attack on pakistan by the west. Continue on this cut the throat and denial games and 2 decades from now boom boom..

And I hope you know whom we will annihilate first if that happens, before we turn our attention to the west!

He was stupid...he should have done it in INDIA. He could have lived long & that too in a luxury. Biryani, kabab & all facilities along the top class security. & then precedent mercy. GREAT. INDIAN GOVT. IS GREAT!

A non state actors sponsored by the TTP- with whome Pakistan is actively at war with-

And hooligan indians are as usual as expected are gblaming entire Pakistan- shame on them and their corroupt mentality-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom