What's new

Pak Hindus want to make Delhi their home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millions of Indians migrated to western Nations and most filed refugee claims as they were afraid of going back to India what does that prove?

I wonder if Indian Muslims ever do the same? After all Indians (okay, Hindus) kill Muslims for breakfast if Pakistanis on this forum are to be believed!

Well vast majority did in 1947 and Kashmir been trying ever since

IF what you are saying was true, Indian would never need to subject 7,000,00 of its armed troops to suppress them and that must have been an internal dispute within Kashmir. How blind you are trying to become when it is matter of Kashmiris and how deaf you are to their hue, cry and demands. However those 150 which is not even 0.0001% of Kashmiris is giving you mental organisms. Indiotic!
lol first some Pakistani and Indian started terrorism in Kashmir after that security forces came here..and then u r saying wt is going .. look not evey Kashmiri wants Pakistan and not every Kashmiri wants India nad not every Kashmiri wants both..i have lot of friends in Facebook in my ID from Kashmir and every guy has different..

I think you're talking about 250 Pak Hindu families in Indore. But this one is 150 Pak Hindus in Delhi.
Yes, Indore has one of the higest number of pakistani Hindu families . There is a place called Kranti Krapalani Nagar and Dwarkapuri. Every third house belongs to pakistani Hindu family. They are well settled here.
There was a funny incident ,a young man wanted to get driving license and as a proof of identity he gave pakistani passport. :no:
He and his RTO agent had to spend some hours in police station.:laugh:...later it was found that he is in India on valid papers and was in India since few days only.
Such is the 'betabi' to get some Indian identity.

On topic, they should apply for asylum and then go through the proper procedure. We should consider the cases favourably if there is a risk of targeted violence against them(hindus/shias/ahmedis)
We cant do this on ad-hoc basic, there should be a procedure in place ( like UK, which hosts refugees from all countries)

"There is no religious freedom in Pakistan. We (Hindus) were never allowed to study. We have always been targeted. We were waiting for the Indian visa so that we can come here and settle in Hindustan. We just don't want to go back," she told PTI as she served rotis to her family.

40-year-old Chanderma summed up why they fled Pakistan. "Children went to school but they were asked to sit separately. They were not even given water there," she claimed, adding, "We did not want to live in an environment of fear. That is why we came here through a tourist visa."

"How can we live peacefully when every single day someone comes and asks us to get converted to Islam?" Aarti's brother asks.

What a sad state of affair. :tdown: And People still have the audacity to lecture Indians on Inequality, Religious Freedom, Minority Rights. :disagree:

Such downtrodden souls should be given asylum without much delay.

Forget it people, these Indians are at their old habits again, posting articles that is 11 days old. A similar thread has also been created before. There is a lot of stuff that can be posted about India as well, but we know better than to stoop down to their level. Oh well...

What a sad state of affair. :tdown: And People still have the audacity to lecture Indians on Inequality, Religious Freedom, Minority Rights. :disagree:

Such downtrodden souls should be given asylum without much delay.

I totally agree with you. They should quit Pakistan as soon as possible and should take asylum in India. GOI should do something for it.:agree:

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Forget it people, these Indians are at their old habits again, posting articles that is 11 days old. A similar thread has also been created before. There is a lot of stuff that can be posted about India as well, but we know better than to stoop down to their level. Oh well...

As I said elsewhere. Date of the article isn't necessary for a Bharati to troll. A bharati can troll anywhere anytime on any thing.

Out of 7 million Hindus living in Pakistan, if a few hundred want to go to India, it is not reflective of what millions of Hindus living in Pakistan think. Similarly, if there are thousands of Muslims families that want to leave for the Middle East or the West, it is not reflective of what millions of Muslims living in Pakistan think. It is their personal choice, & it must be respected. I am sure if the Muslims in Gujarat or Kashmir were given a choice of going to Pakistan or getting killed, they'd go to Pakistan. Unfortunately, they were never given that choice.

Out of 7 million Hindus living in Pakistan, if a few hundred want to go to India, it is not reflective of what millions of Hindus living in Pakistan think. Similarly, if there are thousands of Muslims families that want to leave for the Middle East or the West, it is not reflective of what millions of Muslims living in Pakistan think. It is their personal choice, & it must be respected. I am sure if the Muslims in Gujarat or Kashmir were given a choice of going to Pakistan or getting killed, they'd go to Pakistan. Unfortunately, they were never given that choice.
I have not come across any news in which a Indian muslim wants to settle abroad because he was persecuted. It has more to do with opportunity, and hindus/sikhs go abroad in equal or more numbers.
But if anybody feels to leave I think he should be allowed to. I dont think govt of India stops kashmiris or gujratis from going abroad.
Should not pakistan give permission to kashmiris and gujrati muslims to live there? What about beharis of Bangladesh?

why not? No one is stopping them from going anywhere. But they would rather be in Gujarat or Kashmir than face the Muhajir persecution in Pakistan.

I guess not only Hindus but sikhs and christians also would love to come back in India...They must be so frustrated living in highly intolerant and dangerous country

Lol about Chrisitians. They aren't hindus who believe in undeclared Hindu Ummah and several incidents of Christian prosecution in India are more than enough for them to know how sickular Bharat is. And not to forget they are extremely patriotic too. So sorry about them. As far as sikhs as are concerned most Pakistani sikhs hate India for the operation Blue Star and what you did to them Dehli riots. So sorry buddy till now we can only offer some Hindus. Take them. We don't mind.

why not? No one is stopping them from going anywhere. But they would rather be in Gujarat or Kashmir than face the Muhajir persecution in Pakistan.

Yes, that's why "Mohajirs" are the most prosperous group in Pakistan. A.Q.Khan, our national hero was a "Mohajir". Musharraf, who almost nuked your country was a "Mohajir" as well. "Mohajirs" in Pakistan have never had to face the genocide Kashmiri or Gujarati Muslims have had to face in India.

hahaha...christians are living dog's life in pakistan...daily news of christian being raped killed are all propaganda?? and not just christians even muslimis dont feel safe in pakistan...you accept it that pakistan is not a tolerant country at all...i can imagine what could happen to veena malik had she been in pakistan. rightly she said that she feels unsafe in pakistan just like million others who are just wishing to go out of that country. no onle likes being locked in your home 24/7..but people in pakistan have got a habit of it

There have been Pakistani Christian members on this very forum that have been slapping Bharatis like you for insulting Pakistan, please don't talk about things you know very little about.

Yes, that's why "Mohajirs" are the most prosperous group in Pakistan. A.Q.Khan, our national hero was a "Mohajir". Musharraf, who almost nuked your country was a "Mohajir" as well. "Mohajirs" in Pakistan have never had to face the genocide Kashmiri or Gujarati Muslims have had to face in India.
now musharraf in london ,altaf(mqm)in london and about AQ khan .......You now his current condition very well ....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom