What's new

Pak forex increase to $14.900 billion

SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Pakistan's total foreign exchange reserves have increased to dollars 14.900 billion from dollars 14.841 billion.

The forex went up by $ 59 million during the week ending on Sept. 28, 2012 against the previous week figure of $ 14.841 billion, said a release issued from State Bank of Pakistan here on Thursday.

The foreign reserves held by State Bank were $ 10.360 billion and the net foreign reserves held by banks other than SBP amounted $ 4.539 billion.
Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2012

(Bill Gates + Lebron James + David Beckhem's ) net worth 100 Billion > Pakistan

The figure is hard to understand but true:disagree:

KARACHI: Pakistan's total foreign exchange reserves have increased to dollars 14.900 billion from dollars 14.841 billion.

The forex went up by $ 59 million during the week ending on Sept. 28, 2012 against the previous week figure of $ 14.841 billion, said a release issued from State Bank of Pakistan here on Thursday.

The foreign reserves held by State Bank were $ 10.360 billion and the net foreign reserves held by banks other than SBP amounted $ 4.539 billion.
Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2012

Mehh??
A news article and a thread on PDF for that??!! :blink:
Soooo cute.... :kiss3:

we need a new thread ever time the forex reserves are up by a few million?

we need a new thread ever time the forex reserves are up by a few million?
If indians can open a thread every time it slips than how come we cant open a few threads when its up?

If indians can open a thread every time it slips than how come we cant open a few threads when its up?
The only common thing between those threads is that "it is started by pakistani members".. believe me its true..

And also our forex reserves slip in billions while yours get up in few millions.. sadly, it is also true..

(Bill Gates + Lebron James + David Beckhem's ) net worth 100 Billion > Pakistan

The figure is hard to understand but true:disagree:

never compare individual net worth with your national reserve of foreign currency...hope you know why...if not, do ask!

Indian FOREX IS NOW ONLY

£296,000,000,000, 0000 (296 BILLION)

That's true. Let me add some more random facts that having nothing to do with this thread as well.

It's true that sky is blue, grass is green. It's true that that 2 + 2 = 4. It's true that earth is not round. It's true that US GDP is roughly 15 trillion.

Those are just some random facts that have nothing to do with this thread. You got anymore?

Eid is coming and time to send money to Pakistan so the meat can be given to poor. remittance will go up by hardworking ex Pakistanis.

Perhaps I need to explain it to my fellow Humans and Indian buddies

(Bill Gates net worth 84 Billion Dollars)

Lebron James himself , drives NBA economy , not only in USA but world wide with Nike Shoe sales
Similarly David Beckhem , drives a major portion of shirt and shoe sales world wide
(Estimated values surely more then 20 billion combine when you look at global impact from Thailand to USA)

So looking at the mere 14 billion Reserves for Pakistan is pretty silly

The point you missed out on was .. that for a size of nation that is Pakistan and Natural Resources we have
we should have Trillion dollars in reserves

If Pakistani Corporations were healthy

Air - 20 Billion
Railways - 20 Billion
Steeles - 20 Billion
Shipping - 20 Billion
Ports - 30 Billion

Tax collection Authority Pakistan - 10-20 Billion in revenue

Its not hard to imagine we could have healthy GDP around 200 Billion

Not trillion but 3-4 hundred billion $. Well, its according to me, your assessment can be possible too.

Back
Top Bottom