What's new

Pak cites water crisis, asks India to withdraw Siachen troops

In short means pakistan is not able to afford the financial burden of keeping its forces running in Siachen. These pakistanis do give me a good laugh. Now inability means blame the nature. Good for us we should take this opportunity to strengthen our logistics and make our stand more rigid forcing them to recognize it as Indian territory officially. It plays well for India from both angles. Either stay and drain your financial resources or withdraw.

Water,Pakistan, Siachin,IA..........http://www.*************.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif

We are really inspired from the "dramas" like
1. The Daily Drone
2. ODI with Srilanka (7.62mm special)
3.Obama gets Osama(featuring real time sequences of combined operations of Pak army and US SEALS;Pak army sponsoring location,US actors)
4.Will block supplies!
5.Salala attack & Malala attack!

@kurup :Oru pani kitan ready aayiko aliya!:D

:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kuch aur excuse nahin mila kya???....me wonders, where do the sewerage line lead in Pakistan..

In short means pakistan is not able to afford the financial burden of keeping its forces running in Siachen. These pakistanis do give me a good laugh. Now inability means blame the nature. Good for us we should take this opportunity to strengthen our logistics and make our stand more rigid forcing them to recognize it as Indian territory officially. It plays well for India from both angles. Either stay and drain your financial resources or withdraw.

I've got a better idea. Truck the ice back to India and sell it as pure spring water in India.

I am so evil

I've got a better idea. Truck the ice back to India and sell it as pure spring water in India.

I am so evil

Sure that way we can have economic benefits. Talk about adding insult to injury. Hindus are evil.

Back
Top Bottom