What's new

Pak bros what am I hearing?

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
Hello

I am reading newspapers that Pak and USA may get into war in 2012. Can someone give me detail info. I am really sorry to hear that. I don't want another muslim country fall into the trap of west? No matter how courageus is the Pak army, US is overwhelming for them. I am really worried for you guys.

Relax Brother, the US does not want a war with Pakistan just as much as Pakistan. The US economy is already tanked and they have problems with Iran which have a much higher priority to deal with than dealing with Pakistan.

Hello Canadian brother.
If you are actually a Canadian not a Pakistani behind false flags, then I must appreciate your concern for us.
Well, the story is that US troops violated Pakistan's border and made their way in, where they had a 3-4 hour long battle with our men. 24 from our side were killed.

This caused the rage and made Pakistan stand against arrogance of the US.
But believe me, neither country wants a war. It's going to effect both of them.

Hello

I am reading newspapers that Pak and USA may get into war in 2012. Can someone give me detail info. I am really sorry to hear that. I don't want another muslim country fall into the trap of west? No matter how courageus is the Pak army, US is overwhelming for them. I am really worried for you guys.

its just american propaganda cos they are losing in afghanistan and pakistan will not bend to their will and look after their interests in our neighbourhood

As long all muslims and their countries are safe I'm fine. I got this news from yesterdays inquilab. If anyone can read bangla can go there and read it. By the way all newspapers are in Thousands of newspapers on the Net.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Hello Canadian brother.
If you are actually a Canadian not a Pakistani behind false flags, then I must appreciate your concern for us.
Well, the story is that US troops violated Pakistan's border and made their way in, where they had a 3-4 hour long battle with our men. 24 from our side were killed.

This caused the rage and made Pakistan stand against arrogance of the US.
But believe me, neither country wants a war. It's going to effect both of them.

I am not a pakistani but bangladeshi canadian.

every country has problems and believe me WW3 means nuclear and in WW3 the whole wolrd will be involved so no one wants it thats why obama didnt hit iran otherwise he would have iran since ages ago

noone wants a war with a nuclear state.
if ur a neighbor , u may expect a war but from ouside u dont. USA wont risk a nuclear war.

Hello

There are possibilities but America now can't afford it and the way Pakistan has suddenly started to show its muscles it can't be without China's Military insurance so their is something fishy going on

Afghan and Pakistan border protection, aviation and aircraft artillery and radar observations basiyeche militant activities for the aircraft. A high-ranking military officer in the service of sienaenake. To keep secret the names of the officers of the conditions, we may be deceived by the so-called friends have been able to take this action. The western border of the country, the number of air-aircraft artillery and radar has been installed, the official refused to tell her the number. NATO's air attacks on Pakistani troops in the last month and 4 days after this step is taken. Pakistan's government said in a statement Friday, the army chief General Pervez kayani asaphaka Prime Minister Yousuf Raza gilanike informed of national security matters. The statement also called for the British army chief, Pakistan bhukhande oftentimes prevent effective action aimed at the western entrance to the border, it has been to increase the defense capability. The Prime Minister said that the Pakistani government and people sasastrabahinike his defense, and professional competence in an increase in the need to prepare for all kinds of help.

Tanaporen between Islamabad and Washington about NATO attacks caused. The United States strongly suggested that the attack was not intentional, and the sorrow of the soldiers killed.

The air bases to the United States of samasi belucistana the province's air fleet and the last Sunday in Afghanistan has been removed. Bahare was 9 bimanasaha calakabihina drona air. Has been taken away. Officials said the security forces. The news was not found in any casualties. Provisions of the Pakistan government's decision to close the NATO supply line to the southern port city in terms telabahi tyankaragulo karacite was. Standstill of the vehicle and fire districts baharera armed people on the bowler. Law - the chain of events forces and fire-fighting team members quickly appeared and had the fire under control. Provisions by NATO supply convoy in the province of the Chief Minister Aslam raisanira belucistane madhyadiye karacite pursued after his announcement, he said his province will be able to stay in the United States does not have any rasadabahi. NATO's supply lines to shut down after hundreds of telabahi and kanteinarabahi belucistanera car is different here.

The BBC says, NATO forces in Afghanistan for a few weeks, the most important food supply on the Censorship Minister Yousuf Raza gilani continue to keep the smell of books. NATO air attacks in the border areas of Pakistan Pak Army killed in protests in the area of ​​NATO forces in Afghanistan to stop the food supply. Now, it may also stop for a few weeks bibisike gilani government. Rule out the possibility of Pakistan's airspace was closed for the United States had shifted.

The Daily Ittefaq | ????? ???????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ????? ? ????? | News

2011-12-13_1323701034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom