What's new

Pak-Bosnia discuss defence cooperation

Introvert

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD, Feb 11 (APP): Bosnian Ambassador Nedim Mekarvic called on Secretary Defence Lt. General (Retd) Asif Yasin Malik here Tuesday at the defence ministry where both sides emphasized towards enhancing defence ties specially with reference to defence collaboration and cooperation. According to a press release issued here, the Secretary Defence during the meeting said Pakistan defence industry was now highly developed and capable of producing low cost and high quality equipment. “We have acquired technology of highest standards at competitive price,” he added.Malik said Pakistan had manpower and skilled workers to provide support in repair and maintenance, the capacity of which could be exploited.
He further added that shipping industry in Pakistan was quite significant and Bosnia can look towards cooperation in raising its maritime force, training its crew, maintaining naval assets and enhancing overhaul and repair capacity.
Bosnian Ambassador commended the level of skill and technology that Pakistan had acquired and hoped that previous draft agreements would be worked towards early finalization.
“Bosnia and Pakistan have many avenues of cooperation to be explored. We can cooperate in training, joint ventures, education, technical literature and joint exercise for disaster management,” he added.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pak-Bosnia discuss defence cooperation

so you gonna order something big or just talk and on end just reward few million $$s deal to POF and some overhaul projects to PAC.

Bosnia is our brother country, there should be all sort of ties between the two nations, including military ties. we should facilitate and train Bosnian army personnel, and also help self sufficiency in defence equipment..

Viva La Bosnia !

ISLAMABAD, Feb 11 (APP): Bosnian Ambassador Nedim Mekarvic called on Secretary Defence Lt. General (Retd) Asif Yasin Malik here Tuesday at the defence ministry where both sides emphasized towards enhancing defence ties specially with reference to defence collaboration and cooperation. According to a press release issued here, the Secretary Defence during the meeting said Pakistan defence industry was now highly developed and capable of producing low cost and high quality equipment. “We have acquired technology of highest standards at competitive price,” he added.Malik said Pakistan had manpower and skilled workers to provide support in repair and maintenance, the capacity of which could be exploited.
He further added that shipping industry in Pakistan was quite significant and Bosnia can look towards cooperation in raising its maritime force, training its crew, maintaining naval assets and enhancing overhaul and repair capacity.
Bosnian Ambassador commended the level of skill and technology that Pakistan had acquired and hoped that previous draft agreements would be worked towards early finalization.
“Bosnia and Pakistan have many avenues of cooperation to be explored. We can cooperate in training, joint ventures, education, technical literature and joint exercise for disaster management,” he added.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Pak-Bosnia discuss defence cooperation

Pakistan should supply them with Anti Aircraft weapons, Guns and other devices along with APCs, Armored clothing and with other needed stuff too. Also 11 Super Mushak with a good number of different types and kind of UAVs would be best option for them.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do.

I believe that the truth sets you on the right path. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. Also, if you lie they'll still find the truth in a snap if they deemed it important enough. You don't wanna risk getting caught later on. Don't be afraid, you're a Pakistani.

I believe that the truth sets you on the right path. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. Also, if you lie they'll still find the truth in a snap if they deemed it important enough. You don't wanna risk getting caught later on. Don't be afraid, you're a Pakistani.
Brother! there is no point to lie. I have got two options,
1) Tell the truth.
2) Forego the opportunity by not submitting the docs.
In present times, getting a job like this is considered very lucky, but I am being forced by my family members including my mother to drop it. And I have no other choice except to oblige. Let's hope that I get a job elsewhere so I don't even feel the need to pursue it.

Good news, we should do whatever we can to help our Bosnians brothers :)

Take a look at this thread for more information on the current state of the Bosnian Defense Industry brothers. We need your help, JF 17 would be a great Fighter for our air force.

Bosnian Defense Industry

JF17-turkey-05.jpg

May be UAVs.

One of my uncles (RIP) served in Bosnia in the 90s during the war.., I heard a lot about the war,massacre of our BOSNIAN brethren... We did train and equip them (apart from getting busted with 2 shipments which were confiscated - bound for BOSNIAN fighters).,, Hundreds of Bosnians were also settled in Pak... I guess it reminds us of what we went through in 47... So anything for Bosnia... @Osmanvic. Our doors are open for you brothers... Anything and everything.

One of my uncles (RIP) served in Bosnia in the 90s during the war.., I heard a lot about the war,massacre of our BOSNIAN brethren... We did train and equip them (apart from getting busted with 2 shipments which were confiscated - bound for BOSNIAN fighters).,, Hundreds of Bosnians were also settled in Pak... I guess it reminds us of what we went through in 47... So anything for Bosnia... @Osmanvic. Our doors are open for you brothers... Anything and everything.

Back
Top Bottom