What's new

Pak blames India, U.S., Afghanistan of funding banned militant outfits in c

this is news to me..Pakistan is saying India, US and Afghan are supporting/funding militant outfits in Pak..for what ???….logic ka to bhxxda ho gaya!!!!:devil:

It is the truth. CIA, NATO, RAW & other intelligence agencies are supporting terror by funds, triaging, Intel, supplying them with weapons & rented man power.

US, India, Israel & other European countries are the enemies of Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to destabilize & hurt Pakistan.

My opinion is Pakistan Army take over Pakistan clean the internal security threat which is there from the politicians apply hard laws, shut down US Embassy & US consulates who are the main source of terror & are spreading chaos in Pakistan & then deal with the external threat. It is hard but it is the only solution. Nothing can be expected from the politicians they will fall slaves to US again & again because of the corrupt political system. I have no hope & trust in them.

Pak blames India, U.S., Afghanistan of funding banned militant outfits in country

Lahore, Sept. 3 (ANI): Pakistani intelligence agencies have alleged that their American, Indian and Afghan counterparts are financially supporting banned militant outfits in the country.

A circular issued to law enforcement agencies by the Interior Ministry’s National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) has revealed that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) are funding Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan’s (TTP) Punjabi, Asmatullah Moavia, Ghulam Rabbani and Qari Kamran factions through Afganistan’s Riyast-i-Amoor-o-Amanat-i-Milliyah (RAAM) and National Directorate of Security (NDS).

According to The Express Tribune, the banned outfits are planning attacks on sensitive installments across the country, including Police Elite Force and Counterterrorism Department Headquarters in Lahore, the circular further revealed.

Reconnaissance of potential targets is already being conducted and the groups have earmarked potential suicide attackers, it added.

The circular further stated that following the reopening of NATO supply lines in Pakistan and reports of a planned military operation in North Waziristan, TTP commanders Waliur Rehman and Hakeemullah Mehsud have joined hands to mount an intense retaliation.

Pak blames India, U.S., Afghanistan of funding banned militant outfits in country | TruthDiveTruthDive

`India, US funding banned militant outfits in Pak`

:blah::blah: They have forget to add aliens to the list. :rolleyes:

Blame everybody except themselves :no:, zara apne ghirebaan mein bhi jhaak ke dekha karo - terrorism as a state policy was initiated, mujahadeens and talibans and Kashmir terrorist organisations were created - then you go on a WOT to kill them yourselves or help others to kill them in exchange for dollars - do you expect them to sit quietly and get themselves killed by the creator? they will hit back - hit back with the material and training you provided them.

Raising animals in the backyard created chaos in Afghanistan and India which was initially beneficial, but then the animal has grown bigger for the state sponsored leash, it's turned against the master now, it doesn't want titbits - it wants a country for itself (Afghanistan and Pakistan) where it can enforce it's own form of radical law.

It is the truth. CIA, NATO, RAW & other intelligence agencies are supporting terror by funds, triaging, Intel, supplying them with weapons & rented man power.

US, India, Israel & other European countries are the enemies of Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to destabilize & hurt Pakistan.

My opinion is Pakistan Army take over Pakistan clean the internal security threat which is there from the politicians apply hard laws, shut down US Embassy & US consulates who are the main source of terror & are spreading chaos in Pakistan & then deal with the external threat. It is hard but it is the only solution. Nothing can be expected from the politicians they will fall slaves to US again & again because of the corrupt political system. I have no hope & trust in them.
Nice to see Zaid Hamid on PDF! :cheesy:

Same old rant.... I waited many years for Pakistani "Foren" minister, He is still waiting for correct time to show the proof...

Wake me when he get his ryte time..

RAW is failed agency and ISI is top most agency..may be its trap by ISI to fool its public :pakistan: by blaming every thing on RAW n CIA as villain and in last,ISI will come as hero and kill villains :lol:

You are absolutely right mate, RAW is used as a cannon fodder here, If a thread is ISI vs RAW none of the things happening in pakistan is credited to RAW, but if something happens in pakistan, It is blamed on RAW.

Back
Top Bottom