What's new

Pak auctioning seized Indian boats:Minister

ali.jishan786

BANNED
Reaction score
Mon Dec 19 2011, 04:20 hrs

Ahmedabad: State Agriculture and Fisheries Minister Dilip Sanghani said the Pakistani authorities have started auctioning over 500 Indian boats seized by the Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA).

“Through fishermen, I have come to know that Pakistani authorities have started auctioning Indian fishing trawlers. Boats are being sold for Rs 5 to Rs 10 lakh against their price of around Rs 40 lakh in India. I suspect, the auction is a drama to make vessels available to terrorists,” Sanghni told The Indian Express from Okha.

Sanghni said he got the news from fishermen who had received the information from their Pakistani counterparts. “The auction began last week and 15 to 20 boats have already been sold,” he added.

The minister said he would bring the matter to the Centre’s notice. “I will soon write to the External Affairs and Defence ministers on this,” he said.

Porbandar Boat Association secretary Manish Lodhari said the auction was going on for a long time. “It is going on for years now. Of the 540 Indian trawlers seized by Pakistan over the last nine year, 250 have been sold,” Lodhari said.Indian Express Pak auctioning seized Indian boats: Minister

more ISI plots to steal Indian fishing boats, then use the boats to catch Sharks, then put lasers on the head of sharks and send them to attack Delhi :azn:

This is called a police auction, where they sell confiscated items for super cheep. Canadian police does this all the time. Move along people, nothing to see here :police:

they are in our custody now, we do whatever we please to do so.

Gives some fishermen some good option to buy a new boat and start a business.

As far as terrorist goes, they could also buy a boat from the market!!

Hmm...am I the only one considering an investment?
Buy low from Pakistan, sell high to India. :enjoy:

30 Lakh profit a piece doesn't sound bad. :eek:

finally they got something to make money of. may be this way they will become less dependent on countries like USA China and Arabs for some money. good move.

anyway , such a larger number of seized boats are a space problum to hold , and when their is no way these will be given back to the original owners , let them be sold to the needy ...

i am sure , Indian athorities would have also holding many-many seized boats...

look at these people man have some mercy on humans they can not easily buy another boat and run . we both sides should return boats after check them every month .its not fair .
74061487-pakistani-policeman.jpg

fmen.jpg.crop_display.jpg

17_7.jpg

We should give these fishermen the Pakistani boats. Problem solved.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

^^ i see RAW agents :lol:-

Try finding them in this group.:P

TH27_PAKISTANI_PRIS_734392f.jpg

We should give these fishermen the Pakistani boats. Problem solved.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

The third guy in the blue shirt- :D-

are they wooden fishing boats or luxury yachts?-
fishing boats.

i luxury yacht can fed thousands of bhokay nangay poor indians for months by just selling it-
off topic. our bhookay nangay don't sell our country hence they are.

dont post like a hatred blind 12 yr old mentally disabled kid-
practice what you preach my friend.

fair enuf....

they entered pakistan without paying the custom duty. as per the rules, this is wat happens when anything is confiscated by the border authority....

we should be happy that the days of slavery are very much gone. otherwise we would be auctioning these fishermen as well... lol

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

lol ya that fifth guy for sure...

Back
Top Bottom