What's new

PAF Future

Sargodhian_Eagle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAF development future seems not good coz Zardari has no intrest in economic development so due to lake of funds PAF development may be effected.
Secondly Defence Minister is also a dull guy. There r many political reasons which may effect.
Its just my opinion so plz stay touch to topic

Under Zardari not only PAF's Future is in Danger the future of whole Pakistan's is in Danger.

Last edited:
These politicians only know to fill their pockets.

Yeah and they really don't care about Pakistan's development and the requirements of Defence sector for the security of Pakistan.

A question to all the admirers of the Army, have the Generals not filled their pockets? We are today, suffering the consequence of the folly of Musharraf in promulgating NRO, and the supreme court fiasco. Any half decent SC bench would have torn the NRO to shreds and thus these looters would never have been allowed inside in the first place.
It is a fact that Pakistan has suffered as much under the politicians as it has under the Generals. Please dont forget the incompetancy of Zia and Yahya when you respond.
WaSalam
Araz

well mr.araz firstly ZIA is the one who said we don't want "PEANUTS" he is the man who got us the F-16s and the stingers...and fast tracked our nuclear program he engaged a world power (soviet union) for 10 years while at the same time threated india with the khalistan movement and the kashmir resistence...i admit he had many falws on the domestic front but his foreign policy has 2 be appreciated....!!

but by the way what is the POINT OF THIS THREAD....WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH PAF???

zob i completel disagree with you because of zia we are in this position we need a politicin like imam khumaini or like bhttto to make pakistan truly islamic cuntry by doing that our 90% of probleums i hope wil be finish

yes but it only possible if pakistani nation wiil serious in it.

My dear fallows Plz stay in topic:hitwall:
I said that PAF future is in danger due to Zardari
So discus the effects of Zardari policy on PAF n Defence sector nt world politics
Thx

we already suffered from the hands of zardari by buying mirages deal which was very contrversial when banazir was PM last time

I think Kiyani will ensure that there is not too mush compromise with regards to military procurements. ACM has recently had a run in over the drone affair with the Zardari Bunch who could not find the courage to fire him. i htink PAFs plans are pretty much set and what is in the pipeline will keep us busy till 2016-19. If his popularity graph is any thing to g oby Zardari would have long gone fro m the politicalscene by then Insha Allah.
Araz

I think Kiyani will ensure that there is not too mush compromise with regards to military procurements. ACM has recently had a run in over the drone affair with the Zardari Bunch who could not find the courage to fire him. i htink PAFs plans are pretty much set and what is in the pipeline will keep us busy till 2016-19. If his popularity graph is any thing to g oby Zardari would have long gone fro m the politicalscene by then Insha Allah.
Araz

Ameen Sum Ameen.

Kiyani and all the Chief of Staffs should make sure that Everything Goes according to Plan and there is no Harm done by the Zardari on Defence of Pakistan. National security of Pakistan must never be compromised at any Time. Thanks God we have Men in Army and ISI who can Keep our Nation safe.

My dear fallows Plz stay in topic:hitwall:
I said that PAF future is in danger due to Zardari
So discus the effects of Zardari policy on PAF n Defence sector nt world politics
Thx

Hello kid,

For once why don't you contribute something for this board instead of putting two and three liners.

Back
Top Bottom