What's new

Pacific Ocean has ample space for China and the US, said China's Xi

it seems your indian dog is hungry for some pie too, they keep following you and licking your feet, will you give india a piece?
You can't reply him so you are lashing out on india in frustration :lol:
Keep talking to US members, lets see how can you shut their mouth in any field....???? :lol:

Just let the American keep their attitude over looking everything.
Over looking is correct. We have satellites looking over the Pacific. We have AWACS looking over any fleet. We have subs looking over Chinese subs and the Chinese submariners do not even know we are looking over them.

I take it you speak from extensive naval experience?

I take you lunatic enough not considering big strategic picture. Japan used to have huge carriers, you "boy" just crush everything on the inhuman bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. in your case, you seem forgetful.

You can't reply him so you are lashing out on india in frustration :lol:
Keep talking to US members, lets see how can you shut their mouth in any field....???? :lol:

where did i sound frustrated? i think your master should at least give their loyal dog some pie, don't you think?

your master is very greedy with the pie, but china will get some of that delicious pie. yummy!

I take you lunatic enough not considering big strategic picture. Japan used to have huge carriers, you "boy" just crush everything on the inhuman bomb of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. in your case, you seem forgetful.

Used to have huge carriers. Since you are from Okinawa you should know your history as to Japan's defeat prior Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Why that gambit so tickled every time people talking about America?

Does it self-claim American or vietnamese or WHAT wheresoever down there? Btw, where the hell is that really the original nationality?

Does it self-claim American or vietnamese or WHAT wheresoever down there? Btw, where the hell is that really the original nationality?

a loser desperately watching the downfall of the great american empire, just accelerating as we feed the thread.

Big strategic picture? Young man, this is the extent of your 'big strategic picture'...

battleship-board-game.jpg

As for me, I used to work around nuclear weapons during the Cold War days and I mean being in a 'no-lone zone'...

Two-man rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A no-lone zone is an area that must be staffed by two or more qualified or cleared individuals. Each individual must be within visual contact with each other and in visual contact with the critical component that requires a no-lone-zone area designation. A no-lone zone may contain a cryptographic component, weapon system hardware under test, a nuclear weapon or active nuclear weapon controls.

In the USAF concerning critical weapons, it is a zone in which the presence of a single individual is prohibited. The two-person concept (or policy) is in effect in which two individuals, knowledgeable of the task to be performed, and capable of detecting an incorrect or unauthorized procedure on the part of the other in reference to the task being performed.
Be mindful that there are still many of us around who know better.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Because I enjoy needling people like YOU.

Actually he is just giving the taste of same medicine to you people. :lol: :lol:

P.S.- Avoid using word like 'dog', we all know who is the most loyal one. ;)

I am glad we have a member who had that honorable experience of no-lone zone.

but again, I appreciate your statement of "Be mindful that there are still many of us around who know better." and your good implement of that tenet.

The Vice President forgot someone didn't he? The US has been monopolising the Pacific only for the last 20 years. Before that the Americans had to contend with the Russian Pacific fleet operating out of Vladivostok and Kamchatka. Even earlier, it was the Japanese who called the shots in this region. Today the Japanese are in no position to dominate anything but the Russian Navy is rapidly adding muscle. Russian SSBN patrols off the US Pacific coast as well as the Atlantic coast have been going on for a few years now. This is an area in which China is still deficient. As the new Borei class SSBNs and Garney class SSNs start arriving, the waters of the Pacific will be further muddied. I doubt Russia is as yet ready to lie down and die. China as yet does not possess the tools for ocean domination, though it is getting there. As of today, China's navy is capable of only a limited domination of the South and East China Seas. China will be ready by 2030 when it has all three/four carriers going and also adequate surface combatants and more effective submarine fleet. Therefore, the US in the near future will be sharing the Pacific not only with China but also, increasingly, with Russia.

Good, he mention the pacific ocean, i am liking his narrative already, the Pacific Ocean is international waters, too big to be dominated by any one couuntry.

Back
Top Bottom