What's new

P-15A Kolkata-class DDG is here

Gessler

Reaction score
Country
India
z2iy.jpg

Indian Navy's Kolkata-Class Destroyer Hits The Waters [Image Of The Day] - AA Me, IN

Common dude !!! We already have a running thread. Whats the use of splitting discussion ???

Common dude !!! We already have a running thread. Whats the use of splitting discussion ???

I want more people to note the new picture. The mods can merge the threads whenever
they like.

Are you the designated thread spoiler dude? I noticed you doing the same with my thread about the Arihant - you know....its much easy to ignore if it doesnt interest you.

Are you the designated thread spoiler dude? I noticed you doing the same with my thread about the Arihant - you know....its much easy to ignore if it doesnt interest you.
Ya right !!! You keep double posting and blame the messenger !!! Did you even understand the reason behind that !!!
And I can give you the same reply so just cut it.
And try reading forum rules. Nobody owns it expect @WebMaster
And if you are posting the thread to score ..... You know what you need

Ya right !!! You keep double posting and blame the messenger !!! Did you even understand the reason behind that !!!

Except, not expect.

And if you are posting the thread to score ..... You know what you need

If the current version looks like this, I can't wait for the upgraded version of the ship.

is that pic from sea trial???awesome beast..

now now,don't start d!ck measuring with some other DDGs..

P-15B will look a lot more "cleaner", stealthier, less cluttery like the P-17A.

dy6kjp.jpg

After P-17A and P-15B will come the next evolution, major design changes to Indian ships.

Last edited:
Teary eyed.:cray:Finaaaaally.
But this pic is hazy and doesn't really showcase the length of the ship.Will wait for high res better pic and close up of VLS cells.

Back
Top Bottom